REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
suprahero;1191627 said:
I'd finish Mike's mom first and then work on the supra............:naughty:
Approval given.... Christy and I are officially "allowed" to date, according to Mike... So its all good... :D:D:D

7Mboost;1193130 said:
MAP, IAT and wideband? You have all those parts right? Do you have the MAP and IAT sensors mounted? I assume your running a AEM wideband- power, ground, and one wire for datalogging (I will talk to John about which one and get back to ya)
I have my AIT and MAP mounted... Havent done anything with the wideband, still in the box...

BJ91T;1196073 said:
I have maft pro for sale jake brand new with all the sensors and a wideband also have the stock ecu you would need if you dont have one anymore. as far as aem if your looking to sell yours let me know as i have been looking for one to buy.

Thanks
BJ
BJ, we may hafta talk... I just wanna get the car going... And I think what I may do, now that Im with someone who actually WORKS and I dont have to support, I will have more money and able to save up, so I might end up going with the Motec for my stand alone and just use a maftpro for the interim... The only thing I need to know is if the maftpro can handle the 1000cc injectors I have...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
6 wires, a base tune, and a shit load of money for a final tune... Money I dont have right now... time Im tired of wasting... Im moving out of my house this month, so I have to store the effin car AGAIN... I'll be stayin with a friend for a month or so, and then moving to Panama City Beach with Christy... I would love the car to run before I move, but I doubt it will... So that means I get to trailor a non running supra AGAIN all the way to PCB... Then store it there... I'd like it to run before TX2K9, but, at this rate, it wont... Frustrated? Yeah...

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
NO! Jake, it's not a shitload of a money for the tune - ask Jeff, you've got a killer tuner right here. (No, not over there. Right here. ME!!!!)

I'm 100% free (other than the brake group buy) until January 6th. Jeff is out after this Friday. You let me know when is good, and we'll come get your Supra running for you. ;)

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Doward;1201887 said:
NO! Jake, it's not a shitload of a money for the tune - ask Jeff, you've got a killer tuner right here. (No, not over there. Right here. ME!!!!)

I'm 100% free (other than the brake group buy) until January 6th. Jeff is out after this Friday. You let me know when is good, and we'll come get your Supra running for you. ;)

I was waiting for you to chime in before I made sure but this is what I was thinking. ;)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well, let me get home and settle in where Im going to be living and we can set something up... I gotta get with Gixxer, he currently has my AEM... If you guys think we can pull this off, Im all for it...

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Waaaaaaaait a minute....is that??......I think it is!.............PROGRESS!!!!!!

First in line for start up vids. :) (jumping the gun is fun ;) )

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
I'm so down, my car is getting really close. (Driving, just fixing the little bugs with it)

Jake, with some wire, solder, solder gun, and o2 sensor socket (assuming there is a bung in the dp for the wideband sensor?), you are running!

Let me know when you get settled in.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I wont be able to work on the car till January... Immoving outta my house when I get back and having to store the car... Justin says he wants to buy my aem... So I dunno... I will keep you guys posted! Thanks...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
So, the time has come to face reality... I have to sell the car... Part it, sell it, I dunno... Sad day... I just want it to go to someone who will finish it, and bring her to life... I'm out of the Supra, but not out of the game... I'll have another, I hope...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Im all MKIII Justin... :) Im just not that big of a fan of the MKIVs... I have your number... I'll give you a call sometime...

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
Sorry to hear Jake but I know you will be back in the game. You have done more than most people on here and you will get through all this stuff and back in a Supra.