REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Reign_Maker;1288538 said:
due to my own personal life being so f*cked the past 6-9 months... Its amazing people havent forgotten about me, ha!

Jake turn you ass around right now, and start looking FORWARD! It's not fair to those around you, those you love now to keep looking back. I know it's hard, but you gotta do it. Put all you have into the new woman (sorry, it's been a while since I saw her name) and the child.

I guess it was easy for me, as I left with nothing but my son and my clothes, and went and bought my first Supra immediately as a symbol of my freedom. Now I barely have any memories of my first marriage.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
I also say to run it as a stocker and sell everything else off until you can swing the cheese again.

Next time I come down to PCB I'll have to pm you. Maybe get your number.

A few of my friends work and a bar down there and I should be going down to work a couple times this summer.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Justin727;1290660 said:
Brother just sell your turbo and manifold, standalone, and some other goodies... Buy a Boss bolt it on, get some smaller injectors, then get it ready to go.. You're so close my friend just get it done I'll take my vacation time off just to swing on over to help you just give me a date man lets do it

rakkasan;1290664 said:
Jake, let me know if you need something to help finish the car. I don't have many extra parts, but what I do have is yours for free. I'll cover the shipping too.

I hear you on the construction sucking these days. I'm glad I'm out of it. I don't see how Jay has stayed in it for so long.....
Thanks guys, but it's not so much about the car any more as it is about the debts I've accumulated... I owe a lot, and need to clear things up... I have so much invested in this car, I could catch up and still even get another one, maybe... I WILL have another one, one day...

roundfinger;1290673 said:
What do you have going on thurs, fri or sat?
I'll be in PCB then going to Pcola for easter with the family...

ForcedTorque;1290723 said:
Jake turn you ass around right now, and start looking FORWARD! It's not fair to those around you, those you love now to keep looking back. I know it's hard, but you gotta do it. Put all you have into the new woman (sorry, it's been a while since I saw her name) and the child.

I guess it was easy for me, as I left with nothing but my son and my clothes, and went and bought my first Supra immediately as a symbol of my freedom. Now I barely have any memories of my first marriage.
I am... I'm getting it together man, trust me... Its been hard, but its working out the way its suppose to... That's why Im going back to school... I figure in a year and a half, i will be bringing home 50k a year, and Christy makes almost twice that... I'll be able to build another one, quickly, more efficiently... It wont be years like this one... I promise, you havent heard the last of me... I have a dream, it will come true... but I know, the path I'm on now, the car wont be finished before I get out of school, and I'll just have to pay more and more storage fees, and I've all ready payed over 5k in fees... This way I will be able to catch up on my bills and go to school and have a fresh start...

WhtMa71;1291012 said:
I also say to run it as a stocker and sell everything else off until you can swing the cheese again.

Next time I come down to PCB I'll have to pm you. Maybe get your number.

A few of my friends work and a bar down there and I should be going down to work a couple times this summer.
What I am thinking about doing is keeping the motor and trans and selling everything else, then finding an NA, and swapping the motor... I've got a lot tied up in this motor and tranny rebuild, and they are both like brand new, so it would be like putting a brand new motor in another car...

But yeah, you come to PCB, PM me!

Thanks for the love and support guys! I truly appreciate it!

OK DUDE WE GOT HOME SAFE AND SOUND! Thanks for the deal, Everyone was cool and awesome. JDM Rob FTMFW for letting you use that sweet garage of his. Sorry if i was being ADD or anything. I do that at times. But we got it in another bay and I'll be cleaning out the car tomorrow. You know how we DO. Jump into that shit full force. I will DEFINITELY post plenty of pics of progress...lol, just to keep this mammoth going!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
BlackDynamite;1304624 said:
OK DUDE WE GOT HOME SAFE AND SOUND! Thanks for the deal, Everyone was cool and awesome. JDM Rob FTMFW for letting you use that sweet garage of his. Sorry if i was being ADD or anything. I do that at times. But we got it in another bay and I'll be cleaning out the car tomorrow. You know how we DO. Jump into that shit full force. I will DEFINITELY post plenty of pics of progress...lol, just to keep this mammoth going!

Can someone please explain this post?????????

Have you bought Jake's whole car?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I sold Brent the shell... I kept the motor, tranny... He got the shell w/ the fuel system...

The body might be gone, but the heart is still with me... Im NOT out of the game, just on hold...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I am going tomorrow night to pick up a new shell myself. I'm not sure what I will do with this shell I have now. I have $700 worth of paint in the engine bay. I can't just let that go. But ask my wife, I still have to win that one.

roundfinger

Supramania Contributor
Aug 23, 2006
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Reign_Maker;1308571 said:
I sold Brent the shell... I kept the motor, tranny... He got the shell w/ the fuel system...

The body might be gone, but the heart is still with me... Im NOT out of the game, just on hold...

Jake you should check out that white supra on craigslist....800 beans just needs a heart supposedly.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Justin727;1308962 said:
good update!

btw get in touch with me I have some vacation days and would love to have you for a date jake!
I'll do my hair and everything!

Sorry I didnt finish this guys... Im sure I let a lot of people down... :(

I will try again later... I promise...

SC Rydah

Sep 20, 2008
New Jersey
Reign_Maker;1308571 said:

I know man. I know. Those storage fees must be a b**ch! I had financial issues and no place to work or even PARK a project car for long time! So I feel you! I've just recently been able to get heavy in the car game like I wanted!

But I know you'll be back cuz guys like you don't just LEAVE the game. No matter HOW much debt and other things hold them back from it! We'll see you soon. Maybe sooner than you think...

roundfinger;1308971 said:
Jake you should check out that white supra on craigslist....800 beans just needs a heart supposedly.

Believe it or not, I found a white 90' N/A Targa on craigslist for $800 RUNNING!!! Rusty with a few dents with over 200K miles, but running smooth and quiet with no issues...for now...until the BHG curse gets me...GOD LET IT HOLD OUT UNTIL I SWAP OR REPAIR IT!!!! PLEASE!!!!

best wishes man. I know it'll be alright!

And ForcedTorque, I may be replying on your for sale thread about some of those parts in a bit...

roundfinger

Supramania Contributor
Aug 23, 2006
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Yeah its on pensacola CL, its down to 600 now, i havent seen it in person. Someone yanked the turbo setup supposedly. Looks ok in pics, but they are 20 foot photos so who knows. Interior is all there but not in supposedly. I think it could get reign up and running but i know he's getting the more important things in life straightened out first. So im not going to push it. He's on the right track....i DO need to follow him as well and get serious about mine too.