Reign Maker, I'm calling you out.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
yes and 750-800 off spray...

Like I said, tires will be my weakest link when all this is done... :D:D:D

So, are we goin g to do this or what? I should have my car on the road in a few weeks, so I'm down with mixing it up a little....

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well Mark, you know I'll be in Orlando long before this goes down, so we'll hafta get together then for sure... And Justin, when I come down, you gotta make your way over bro...

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I'm telling you, I'll be there with around 550 hp and more driving skill than the rest of you combined ;)

And of course, my hood and bumper will still NOT match my car...

I was running 12's on stock internals and a stock ct.... can't wait to see what I'll do with a real setup.

Maybe we should get Hal in on this too Justin

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
Well, jakie-pooh, I just finished the injector rewiring today along with more work on the manifold and running new fuel lines. Time to go back outside and run the happy juice lines over again.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I dunno Bob-o, that car been sittin so long I hope it turns over... And man, there is gunna be a pissed off family of squirels when you evict them from teh back hatch... HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Justin727 said:
Sounds good chris!

Jake: i'll be on DR's so as you finally spool i'll be hittin the hazards!

I'm not looking to be the fastest out of all you but I do plan to kill atelast 2 of you!

Niether of those two will be me....

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
You know that whole sayin about talk is cheap, and if you have to talk then you dont have what it takes, or something, you know that saying, what Im talkin about? yeah... :D:D:evil2::D:D

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Hey, gotta talk about it until it gets here....why don't we figure up a date and a track to meet so everyone can plan. How about august or september.

That should be enough time for everyone to get ready.