Rednecks

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWW!!!!!I'm on my way to check on my moonshine with my sister/wife/cousin.......I live in Alabama so I can joke about it. There are no rednecks around here with supras(except me) but there are 9000 mustang gt's in a small town of 3000 people. I havent lost to one yet, but I've only got about six of them to race me.

bowtiebuba

stangs hate supras
Sep 1, 2005
marion iowa
5.0s have 225 horse stock and are a good car i have one, i can make it faster than my supra for less, but i like my supra more, its a cleaner car, i like the looks of both, o and im a red neck i have a 79 caprice with a 355 and a turbo 350 with n20 its the white trash mobile if anything i guess, but watch out for those 5.0 300 shot of n20 is possible on all stock motor, no joke

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
^ Username gave it away^
But make sure your car is in good running condition BEFORE modding it! This isn't a brand new SRT-4 or EVOviii. Most unmodded engines in Supras are tired and a little worn out. Not saying that the 7m is crap just saying that its old and needs to be spruced up before you can expect it to perform like most people think a Supra should.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Mullet is a dead giveaway. Usually right below the mullet is a black tshirt with a big number 3 on it. I must say I'm guilty of the nascar scene because I happen to like watching it, although I usually watch it in fast forward until a wreck or the last ten laps. Again, not judging just commenting.

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
just because they drive a 5.0 or camaro doesnt mean there redneck thats just there car of choice. i am no redneck and i had a supra loved it now i own a 89 gt 5spd and its faster right now than my supra turbo that was healthy, well maintained and pushing 10lbs(that being said I know their are alot of rednecks who own these cars). and every car is different a stock 5.0 you can take. a modded one then theres another story depends on whats done to it a little work to those cars and they pump out the hp and they have a nice power to weight ratio and you never know whats under the hood and most of them claim its stock when its not..but just like with every other car depends on the driver, the mods, and how well the car is maintained. push some more boost to the car and spank em. its all in the name of fun. just keep it on the track.

Last edited:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
IJ. said:
Not enough room on a Mk3 Roof for a Confederate flag ;) yeee ha!
(A General Lee Mk3 is a scary thought!)

I was going to do that with my old car, after I took it apart and parted it out but then I got lazy and never did :dunno: