Recent news for me

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
So I just picked up an old mk3 of mine after the guy I sold it to tried to have it towed with an expired debit card.

I get there to inspect it and see if I even want it and what do you know it has a fresh coat of burgundy paint on it. not a bad start

look under the hood all the parts are still there but the dummy has the afm on backwards. but looks like he replaced the blown head gasket that she had when i sold her.

so I pay the $650 they want for me to take the car home (I sold her for $900)

I try to get her to start but no luck I tow her home and after replacing a broken ecu water temp sensor (still getting a code 22) I call it a day.

today I went out and figured first things first I should do a compression test...

I figure I'll start with the easy ones to get to #1 comes out to 120psi :(

ok still hope though...next #5 since it seams to be the one to blow again 120psi...

well even numbers are the most important right...next #6 and...

OOPS 30psi ::bhg::

looks like I get to give her some good old BHG lovin

but I got her home into some loving arms and I'm gonna make sure I don't have to fix anymore BHG's lol

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
And, this is a technical question?
(I'm still trying to figure out who resent the news for you)

Thread moved.

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
he really put it on the wrong way it had an adapter for an air filter and he put that onto the intake tube for the turbo.

sorry jdub i get screwed up some times with my words still working on my dyslexia