reccomendations on speakers

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
im looking for some speakers all around since mine are like blown out, now i don't need my whole neighborhood hearing what im listening to but i do want it to sound good and clear inside my car and maybe say the car next to me can hear it to when turned up

i already have a cd changer hooked up but no magazine that holds the discs because it doesn't play them anymore but i do like how its set up and maybe if i buy a new cd changer i can get it configured to work with whatever headunit i get

this is a picture i have up in a older thread of the inside part the controls the cd changer, just scroll down a little
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66263&highlight=disc+changer

Pernilongo

LADA is my daily
Jul 15, 2007
Los Angeles
I'm not going to recommend any particular speakers simply because I have no idea about your set up. However, if the driver in the car next to you can hear your music, that means that you are waisting your music energy and thats just, well, a waist. Nevertheless, if it is important to you personally and you have to have this, remove the stock boxes and go free air. There is plenty of info here on how to put 6.5 in your doors. This way the sound waives will bounce off the door metal and make an effect of a passive radiator (to some extent). The sound will also leak through the holes that Supras have on the bottom of the doors and you will have what you want.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
i have a 89t and im really just worried about how it sounds to me in the car itself, with the windows down and when i turn it up having it still sound clear, i have nothing right now just some blown speakers that sounds like stuff vibrating around in the speaker when any base hits (in the door speakers)

i wouldn't be doing the work

are there any drop in speakers that souind good?