Reasons a BOV wouldnt be Blowing off?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
It just makes it react quicker and louder having the second 1. The type s when loosened all the way will be open from when you let off all the way to idle. if you slow down in gear it will even be open till you get to idle. It goes off all the time easily.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Ok yet again not my car or my doing i have no idea who did this to his car. Just trying to help him figure it out.

But i can tell ya i am very lost on what goes where lmao

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

ForcedTorque;1679743 said:
I also agree with starting over with all of that T-ing. Did I really see a line running from a 4-Way T running to a 3-Way T. How in the hell could you have any idea what was going where? And what is that red wire running to where your BVSV should be? I'm assuming the vacuum lines from that go to one of the T's now.

it goes from a 4t to a 3t to another 3t lol

Red wire i have no idea why its there its runnning to the thermostat i beleave if i remember correctly not sure where the other end goes

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

So can some body give me a dummy guide (i know tsrm) or help me sort the crap of vaccum lines out please.