Rear Wiper Motor Location

kewlcoconut

Nov 14, 2005
Vancouver BC. Canada
I just got a rear wiper motor from a user on here, and I need to replace mine. But I cant seem to find where it is located on the TSRM. I assume it is directly right under the wiper arm bolt on the hatch? Confirmation would be great! thanks!

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
yeah it is iirc. all you have to do is pop the plastic hatch cover off (i think there might be two screws holding it, maybe more. it couldnt be eaiser to get to.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
shaeff said:
we have a rear wiper?

Check your local adult novelty store.

But seriously, the wiper is bolted to the motor. Carefully pull the rear plastic. They do break, as do the clips holding them. Then you must take of the wiper arm, and remove the retainer (large flat nut), and then remove the wiring plug before taking out the 3-4 bolts.

If anybody needs a motor, I have 3-4 in my shed.

kntmikado

Rage Your Dream...
Apr 2, 2005
East Troy, WI 53120
Mine works, although sometimes it likes to freeze up until I move it by hand through the wiper stroke, turn off the wiper, move the arm back and forth a little and then turn it back on again, at which point it works fine. This happens completely randomly.

Though, I did have to put a larger blade on there, the one it's supposed to have is nuts for such a big piece of glass.