rear subframe update

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
te72;1892926 said:
Why. Are. You. Talking so. Strangely?

Have you been watching a Shatner week or something? :p

got a damm blackberry smart phone, not hip with the youth text abbreviations and such.. most context/least characters
that friggin keyboard is so small it seems a cruel joke, wonder what my business typing teacher (high school would think... 16 years ago..) with a 1"X2" qwerty....

Pretty sure this thread has led to a used set being sourced from the US....

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
jetjock;1892995 said:
Lmao. All his stuff does look top shelf though, I'll give him that.
Most certainly does. There are a handful of people on this forum currently that I have a ton of respect for the quality of their work. #04 is one of them, you don't see a chassis that clean very often...

#04;1893206 said:
got a damm blackberry smart phone, not hip with the youth text abbreviations and such.. most context/least characters
that friggin keyboard is so small it seems a cruel joke, wonder what my business typing teacher (high school would think... 16 years ago..) with a 1"X2" qwerty....

Pretty sure this thread has led to a used set being sourced from the US....
Haha, my girlfriend has one of those. I was never a fan of them either, so I bought a phone with a 1" x 3" keyboard, works almost as fast as I can type on a normal keyboard, but I'm also a bit of a gamer, so thumbs are quite dextrous. :)

Anyway, congrats on sourcing what you needed!