Rear ended for the THIRD time this year :(

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Got hit and run on.... haha

I'm sitting at the red light, and I see headlights coming up behind me. I look in the rear view, and see two girls talking to each other, neither looking at the road at all...

About that time.... Slam. I estimate them to be doing 5-12 mph....

Well, I start to get out, and the bitch backs up, and cuts a u turn in the middle of the four lane and takes off.

So then... I walk around the car to look at my rear bumper, and Its all fine and good.... although... there are some extra parts on the ground here....

Extra parts= Her front bumper cover from a sunfire... hahahaha!!!

Supra = unhurt
sunfire = -1 bumper

The supra has been rear ended 3 times thus far, and not even a ding yet....

All three times, the front end of the other car has shown damage...

Hurray for the supra battle tank!

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
ahh.. wouldn't have mattered much anyhow. I'm already looking for a better chassis to swap my drivetrain in.. mine is beaten to hell(not my fault...previous owner). It's already a totaled car, as it has been wrapped around a light pole years ago and bent all kind of stuff(but not the frame)

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
front bumper got a plate on it? if so, time to head to the station for "lost and found" report...and be sure to attach a little note about them rear ending you ;)

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i suppose you could drive around til you found a matching sunfire minus the front bumper cover :)

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
nab her!!! no scratches on your car? thats almost a darn..you could have gotten paid! but then again it would be more work than its worth.

glad u and your car made it allright.

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
that telephone pole hit me Hal... get it straight.

No front plates here in mississippi. Honestly, I'm not that worried about it. No harm done to my car.

However, seeing that she hit me hard enough to take her bumper cover off.... Probably a bent support, buckled fenders and maybe a bent hood... adding up to several thousand dollars of damage to her car. Justice is served.

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I think she learned her lesson. She's not going to be able to take it to the insurace company... how do you explain that it was a "one car accident" ?

Even if she does, she'll still have to pay deductible, and rates will go up.

Not my problem, and I really don't feel like wasting my time.

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
gixxer750 said:
I think she learned her lesson. She's not going to be able to take it to the insurace company... how do you explain that it was a "one car accident" ?

Even if she does, she'll still have to pay deductible, and rates will go up.

Not my problem, and I really don't feel like wasting my time.
If you call the police on her, she's charged, and can possibly lose her license for fleeing the scene of an accident. That's my sort of justice. That's what I did to the woman who smashed up the side of my supra and took off.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
1.) File hit and run police report! FAST dont waste time!
2.) girls loose license for hit and run
3.) Run the vin number on the bumper
4.) Get a lawyer and get your whiplash treated
5.) Sue the crap out of the insurance company
6.) Get your supra a new bumper and new paint and exhaust if it sticks out past bumper a little
7.) Collect your cash settlement could pass $$10,000

Fun times i used to be like you when i was hit a lot i got tired of it i was hit like 5 times in 3 years over half of them totaled my cars most teenage girls or people on cell phones or one guy dropped his cigerat on the bottom of his car and he took a break crawling on his floor to look for it while the car was going 20+ down the freeway.

I sued all 5 of those times i won well over $80-100k it is all tax free also when you collect on a settlement.figure does not include all the property replaced or the money collected for the damaged property!

like i collected 14,000 for a camry i paid 6000 for
collected 24000 for a celica i paid 21,000 for etc..