Really good price on a a rare v6 supra!! lol get a load of this Craigslist ad>>

757_supra

Ich bin das boost!
Mar 3, 2012
US
Hot dang!! That's a steal at $10k, being a rare race car and all... It even has reverse...

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Rotflmfao v6 in line 3000
Sounds like a bmw
Like a convertible..... Everything about the ad is awesome.........

Now that I think about it I should paint my radiator black for protection

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Hi This is a very rare to find legendary supra, is a v6 cylinders in line 3000; stick shift ( 5 speed+reverse) it has a sport roof (like having a convertible) the car has 163,xxx original mileage, nothing for these perfect japanesse machines, (they last forever) they not making these cars no more!! sounds and drives like a BMW a strong solid machine, has been restored with a lot of work,and upgrades;i'm the second owner and these are the things i'v done in the car so far: My mechanic took the engine out and fixed the head, gaskets,thermostate,etc completely restored, has a complete tune up,fresh oil engine and transmision, brand new Falken tires,like all terrain,alignment and balance for lifetime @ pepboys, hood lifts supports front and back brand new from napa, the A.C compresor new and all the system (condenser, hoses,oil)from napa as well, complete fuel injection clean system, brand new batery from napa( 75 months warranty) starter, alternator, from napa as well, light bulbs replaced to, brand new Sony Stereo system with new front speakers, flush radiator with fresh antifreeze, my mechanic took the radiator out and painted it black for protection, cause is the original (i think is cooper), window tinted (35) is the legal darker, and TOYOTA SUPRA sign on the winshield, i got the original emblem front bumper to (little one in kind a glass), steering wheel hoses replaced with fluids, front cover leather (beatiful!! protects the bumper and radiator) the car has the option to install the hitch( you can carry a boat or anything) fresh paint white pearl sparkling (looks beatiful with the sun's reflect, like a diamont) we painted also under the car(special paint) to protect the exhaust muffle system,dashboard replaced,and some leather small things, alarm system, the car is in excelent conditions!!amazing, i will tell u more believeme!! just being honest with you!! $ 10,000 o.b.o cash in hands (money talks, serious please!!) Juan

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
This is a very rare to find legendary supra, is a v6 cylinders in line 3000; stick shift ( 5 speed+reverse) it has a sport roof (like having a convertible)perfect japanesse machines, (they last forever)sounds and drives like a BMW (money talks, serious please!!) Juan

-rare,okay ill give im that
-legendary? maybe the mk4
-v6, damn i gotta see this
-they last forever, 3 letters > BHG
-sounds and drives like a bmw, which one?
-money talks, thanks juan for the educational history lesson of the legendary supra loaded with A/C,pwr everything and race car transmission with reverse.

:love:

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Yeah, I posted that ad on Facebook a while back Adam- I wonder if he ever sold it?
Or maybe he donated it to a race museum...