Really getting my hands dirty!!

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
Hello all, my names jake and i am the proud owner of a 90 supra turbo targa...i managed to bump into it a year ago when looking for 240's and just fell in love. it had a few basic mods like boost gauge/air fuel and 3in. exhaust. (piece of shit btw),hks ssqv and upper hardpipe.

After a few months of driving it, i slowly fell in love with the feel and power. the engine developed blow-by and was leaking a quart a day so i parked it and am now after much research and help from TooGoode (justin) have decided to go 1j. talked to aaron over at driftmotion and he hooked me up with the tranny, computers, harned and motor. i also got a few other parts i was told i needed like the oil pressure adapter, motor mounts, fron/back main seals, and some other goodies.

luckily i met justin as he has dealt with supras for a few years now and has done a few 1j swaps himself!! i plan to have the supra up and running within a month because im in school and have limited time. justin has told me about how great and helpful this board is so i decided to join and so far so good!! i will have some pics up soon!!