Read this. Do you know my Supra???

87supradude

living a country song
Jan 19, 2007
Salem, OR
I HAVE to find out who owned my Supra b4 me. If you have any leads post here or Pm me please!! On with the details.
It is a pearl white '87 turbo with maroon interior. The front two targa holes were helicoiled. The drivers mirror was broken but glued back together at the outside edge. It had an original Hks evc (the first version). Mounted on the pass. Side fender and the controll unit to the left under the steering column. There was an hks smf intake on it with the green filter. Low miles 70000ish almost 2 years ago when I got it. Its got 17in 6 spoke silvr einke rims with nitto 555 zr tires on it. Also had 3'' cat back possibly HKS as well. The under body was heavily and very well sprayed. I found a pfc fcon today!!! And that is why I need to find this guy. What else will there be???
Thanks guys and if you know this car or used to own it I have some stories for You!! Ill be watching!!

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
instead of double posting this thread, trying to find the previous owner of the car to see what it has... why not just look everywhere on the car? Unless you think it might have forged internals, you should be able to see every modification. And... how did you get the car? You're more likely to know the previous owner than we are...

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
VIN# narrow it down a notch. get a carfax from the dudes in the cars for sale section, find the district or state atleast where you got it and contact the dmv. $20 should get you names and addresses of every registered owner.

87supradude

living a country song
Jan 19, 2007
Salem, OR
I'm sorry I have to go about it this way, I brought my car to germany last year and as a result I'm pretty cut off. I hope you guys understand. I bought this car from milam mazda in peyallup. I hate to be like this but hey? I know how you guys talk and I figure this car went to some of the meets, and had to be tuned by an hks tech. I can get the vin (duh) but I can't carfax from my phone which is the only internet I have until tommorrow. Even then it would cost me an arm and a leg to contact this guy, and a long time to do so. I guess I was hoping for the good luck that he would be on these forums or a buddy could get him on. Its worth a shot I think.
Pictures can be seen at ae-motorsports.com go to the members section and find Rob Hanson.

Last edited:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
It was Rick James'. J/k

Do yourself a favor and spend the $20 for a carfax report like everyone else said.

Last edited:

87supradude

living a country song
Jan 19, 2007
Salem, OR
thechori said:
I heard those HKS Technicians charge a pretty penny.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the F-Con can only be tuned with ProTuner software, which only HKS ProTuners are authorized to have. Maybe it was a bad pronoun, but not that far off.

Got to looking, also has HKS shocks and springs and forgot to mention HKS TEMS Controller.