56 KB · Views: 83
  • tila_tequila_15.jpg
    tila_tequila_15.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 56

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Well, you could have or should have posted it in there in the first place! That's what the VIP room is for.

Reading helps alot I've noticed. Like the lil explanations under every sub-forum... besides didn't we tell you that already?! :sarcasm:

Rva

Sep 15, 2008
Glen allen Virginia
ok moving on...

Attachments

• 1stfail.jpg
    1stfail.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 76
  • ABC_SWEETIN_070723_ssh.jpg
    ABC_SWEETIN_070723_ssh.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 73
  • C57583~Corey-Feldman-Posters.jpg
    C57583~Corey-Feldman-Posters.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 28
  • fail_dvd.jpg
    fail_dvd.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 33

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
I don't know if he's been told already, I have no authority here, but I think its best if u just move the pics you've posted already into the RPT3 in VIP, and just delete this thread entirely.

Rva

Sep 15, 2008
Glen allen Virginia
i mean i wasnt tryin to piss no one off the rp3 had like 100 and somthin pages so i figured id start a new thread, if you want me to stop the thread i will.... or if a mod would like to move it.. sorry dont get all mad.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
phoenix6;1138346 said:
I don't know if he's been told already, .

Well, I dunno if it was him... I think it was tho... but anyway, the other day there was this thread in OT where someone wanted members to post nws stuff or what have you. Can't find it now, guess they just deleted it. And I seem to remember people kindly guiding him into the VIP room but I suppose it didn't work.

Either way, reading is your friend. Otherwise you will get yourself in trouble.

Rva;1138354 said:
i mean i wasnt tryin to piss no one off the rp3 had like 100 and somthin pages so i figured id start a new thread, if you want me to stop the thread i will.... or if a mod would like to move it.. sorry dont get all mad.

Not getting pissy but there is a reason why there are these funny little sentences under every sub-forum. So if you wanna start a new thread that contains nws stuff, do it in the VIP room. Other than that like phoenix said, the old thread is doing fine, is alive and well, so why not post there?!

Rva

Sep 15, 2008
Glen allen Virginia
dont be mad, im sorry i wasnt trying to piss anyone off....i just thought the other thread was really full so i wanted to start a new one.... yea i should have put it in another thread i feel bad i didnt i wasnt paying attention. if a mod wants to move this to the rightful thread thats fine, or if you guys want me to stop and delete it thats fine too..
again sorry..

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
lol, were not mad its cool dude, were not pricks around here. We just want to help ensure a proper order of things and let those who step outside of that order, know they need to change what the mistakingly did wrong.

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Oh my fucking god.

phoenix6;1138372 said:
lol, were not mad

-= I am =-

its cool dude,

Not it's not.

we're not pricks around here.

Oh, no. -= I AM. =-

We just want to help ensure a proper order of things and let those who step outside of that order, know they need to change what the mistakingly did wrong.

This is more than a mistake, this is blatent disregard for ALL THE GODDAMN RULE THREADS WE HAVE.

This kid's gonna take a day or two off 'til he can learn to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.