random dreams lol

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
I had a slightly random dream last night.

I was at work on a building site. (im a builder anyway lol) there was only me and one other person there. A girl who works in my local pub as a barmaid.

I was building a wall (strange as im a joiner not a bricklayer) and she was mixing up mortar using a cement mixer whilst wearing a full balerina kit including a tutu

her day job is a dance teacher btw.

Ive told the other girls that work in the pub and they were highly amused. turned into quite a conversation about random dreams.

anyone on here care to post up any randomness they imagine whilst there sleeping lol

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i dreamed i was driving a 3000 mi mint black turbo 88, but then looked down and saw it was an auto and got pissed, walked away

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
I dreamed i was having sex with my gf last night

Actually the other night i had a dream i put a 2j in my mk3 with a big turbo and right before i drove it my fucking dog woke me up..

OUCH..dont ever funnel an ice cold beer...my tummy hurts :cry:

I had a really strange one that actually had me waking up in a panic wondering where my 4runner went. I don't own a 4runner.

Basically I parked my 4runner, which in my dream was a 1st gen in not-so-good condition (why I didn't have a super nice one, I don't know) with a lift and some other things at a friend's house. I actually go to school with this guy and he's a pretty big asshole, and I don't know why I parked it there.

Well, I left it for like a week, and randomly one night there were like 12 people at my house and I was trying to get one of them to drive with me there to get it, but no one could drive a manual (and some of the people in the dream in real life can drive a manual).

So we're just kind of standing there at the top of my extremely steep driveway and suddenly the guy whose house I parked the 4runner at drives up with a huge RV pushing the 4runner, which he has lowered and made into a drag truck, and it has been crushed.

Basically I look at it and I'm absolutely devastated and he's just like "at least I brought it back..." and then I wake up and decide that I will never park my Supra anywhere overnight except my own house. The dream was probably some warning =\

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
i had a dream the other night i was out w/a couple friends and my b/f. walked out into the parking lot where my buddies car was parked (little strip mall parking lot) and found my car sitting in the parking lot stripped. :cry: when i say stripped i mean interior, some exterior stuff, motor, and even some random bolts/nuts. seemed to be just the shell left for the most part in my dream. i remember questioning in my dream why he drove and why we were all riding in his car there and back as if i had no idea mine was missing to begin w/.

a friend of mine's car was stolen and stripped 2 months ago and another friend of mine keeps telling me about how he keeps having dreams about opening up the door from his house to his garage as he's about to leave only to find his car missing and his garage door wide open even though he closed it w/his supra inside. both of them fellow supra owners too and local to me.

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
I actually have a supra related dream... but I havn't owned a supra in a good 6 months...

It was work related ( I hate work related dreams in a sense) I can only remember the part before I work up, but I remember seeing my old 91 MK3, with the head torn off... and my boss was telling me that the car was a piece of shit... all that I really saw was the 7MGTE headless and a huge single turbo, and me yelling at him, "I don't fucking care, do you want me to rip the turbo off to show you how much I don't fucking care" and that went on for a good "20" minutes it seemed.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
My dream last night consisted of a couple parts...

-I was at an indoor fair and I had my bookbag with me and someone stole my new Nikon D40 and my PSP out of it.

-Same fair and I was put in a JLG high reach. Except for this one extended about 300ft up and the operator was making it do circles. I'm deathly afraid of heights, so it wasn't much fun.

-I was with some hot ass barely legal girl and we were about to make whoopie then my stupid alarm went off and I had to get up to get ready for work. So, that ended shitty.

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
st2b;938411 said:
I had a dream I was sitting in a corn field for 4 hours.

wtf?

lmao

i've had some pretty crazy dreams

one was pretty depressing a few months ago; i found the perfect girl, in every way, then i woke up and was like fck why don't these sort of women exist? lol

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
thechori;938481 said:
lmao

i've had some pretty crazy dreams

one was pretty depressing a few months ago; i found the perfect girl, in every way, then i woke up and was like fck why don't these sort of women exist? lol

I get the same thing, only with real girls, but in real life they are never what they were like in the dream. Fucks with your head for the first few hours in the morning.

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
haha some random dreams there. I also keep having a dream where im driving along, usually in my van for some reason. And i start skiding. nothing i do can correct this. and it gets faster and faster. quite weird really

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Had a dream i joined the Seattle Mariners, while standing on 2nd i got in a fight with Derek Jeter and had everyone in safeco field stand up and applaud as i beat the shit out of him.

I dont even watch baseball that much, or dislike the yankees either.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I've had one where I fell in love with a girl...

Even worse, was for over a week I felt like I had lost a real girlfriend, the memories where so real....

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Had a stolen car dream a week back, it was kind of weird. I dreamt that I woke up to a car alarm and some guys stealing my car, when I ran out there for whatever reason one of my seats is missing and the guy took my radio and started running. Right as I caught him I remember having a baseball bat in my hand (which is weird I don't even play baseball, nor do I own a bat), but then I wake up.

That one is only skimming the surface of weird dreams I've had.

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
Poodles;941709 said:
I've had one where I fell in love with a girl...

Even worse, was for over a week I felt like I had lost a real girlfriend, the memories where so real....

haha yeah i felt the same, but it was only for the rest of the day IIRC

shitty feeling.