Ran a Ferrari 360 Modena today....

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Yep, 03' model.

I was on my way to Green Hills Mall where my mother works at the Coach store...Purses and stuff...

Well I was cruising at about 70ish and in my rear view I see a outline of a red car with HID's on....never seen a car look like that in my rear view.

I kept my eye....he was pulling EXTREMELY hard up on me from about 300ft back.

He gets RIGHT beside me and downshifts....sounded like the F1 model. I have NEVER experianced Goose Bumps like I did then....I am getting goose bumps just writing about it right now! I mean, that exhaust was the MEANEST and most high pitched SCHRILL of V8 Ferrari I have EVER heard!

He obviously wanted a piece....So i guned it in 4th gear at 75ish....then downed to 3rd at just WENT.....This guy in the ferrari down shifted to 3rd it sounded like and just kept right up with me.....and about 110 he started pulling...his windows were up where mine were down so that could of been part of the immense pull away power he had. :bowdown:

After about 125 I cut off.....Didnt want a ticket LOL....Brentwood/GreenHills cops are notorious up there for writing HUGE tickets...

But It was the RUSH of a lifetime getting to run a Ferrari....a 360 modena at that! :naughty:

Thank you God I got that experiance...and I am sure the kids in the ford windstar beside us got a good front row seat too! For FREE! Heheheheh

I dont think I will ever forget this day! :biggrinbo

-Jonathan

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
yea what ferrari driver actually pushes their car, seeing that is probably the hardest thing to find. just watch it was probably stolen. i wish i could run on an exotic like that.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Man.. I can't wait until I have my swap done. There are a few cars in town that I wanna see about racing. A MkIV, a few Vipers, and a Lotus Esprit. There are more ricers than you can shake a stick at though.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
drunk_medic said:
Man.. I can't wait until I have my swap done. There are a few cars in town that I wanna see about racing. A MkIV, a few Vipers, and a Lotus Esprit. There are more ricers than you can shake a stick at though.

second that about the ricers....too many wannabe's and too little real enthusiests....

Like I said, that was a highway run I will NEVER forget! :icon_excl