• Mac N Cheese

Votes: 37 46.8%

• Total voters

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Ummm, IJ, wanna fix the poll again? Its RAMEN... Lol

Ramen FTW, the kind that comes in a styrofoam cup w/ veggies n stuff, just add hot water and you're good (Cup Noodles). The noodle loaf thingys in the plastic wraps are FTL.
DVC00052.JPG

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
^^ thats not Ramen, Thats cup o noodles! Cheater! Thats like gourmet ramen. If your going to use that then I must call out the BIG Mac-n-cheese guns!

B0005ZHYEU.01-A2BF95SJ3X97HC._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!1111one!!

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
theWeezL said:
^^ thats not Ramen, Thats cup o noodles! Cheater! Thats like gourmet ramen. If your going to use that then I must call out the BIG Mac-n-cheese guns!
Shhhhh don't tell the others....

Its made by the same company that makes the really common "Top Ramen"-Nissin.

And they're only like a buck. If some of you people really do eat 2 Ramen packets a day, aside from the need to get a life, these are only like a buck so $60/month is nothing to bitch about. Thats like 2/3's of my family's daily eating costs. Lol.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I think the ramen noodles in the styrofoam cups taste like shit. Buy one regular one, fix it, buy the ones in the cup, same flavor, fix it. The one's in the cup are ready to eat quicker, but the two taste completely different.

The original Ramen noodles FTW!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Noodles are one vote behind!!!! Come on noodle fans we need one more vote to tie............:biglaugh:

Lets show those Mac N Cheese Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
I should send you guys some real ramen. Or at least a menu from a ramen shop or something.. CUP-O-NOODLES is still good shit though. But the "blue box" straight kicks all that shit to the curb!!!

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
I'm gonna have to say I don't really care because when I'm hungry, if it's edible it's the shit! haha, BUT, I am biased torwards Ramen noodles, because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have been able to buy my Supra :)

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
+1 for ramen noodles. i don't like the stuff you find at Wal-mart or whatever though. I usually hit up the asian stores for'em. variety ftw.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
Misa Campo. check the uber long womenz thread for more pics.

ramen's pretty good with eggs. crack the egg into the boiling water if you're doing stove top. I remember we used to do weird things like add Picante sause or use clam chowder (instead of water).

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
BlkSupra87 said:
Ramen is a lot more tasty.. and a hell of alot cheaper!!!!! more for your dollar!!!!:biglaugh:

More tasty? if you like salty water sure. Cheaper? well that may be, but just like other asian foods you're hungry again in 30 minutes. Mac-n-cheese is actually only slightly more expensive when you factor in the milk and butter, but I think you get way more substance for the dollar.

Lets face it...Ramen is Ghetto!