Raleigh, NC MEET November 7th 2009!!!

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
I could always have one at my house, if anybody wants to help finish the 7mgte truck I've been working on. lol.

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
I'll be there but maybe without my supra, it will be under the knife :D

Hey penguin what yall doing this weekend? I was seeing if we could get a supra meet together, just a few of us to go on a cruise and shoot the shiat

Toink

Aug 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Tell him to check craiglist as the best bet, but I'm down for the saturday drive, Mike you already got my number so lemme know.

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
oldsking;1408453 said:
I'll be there but maybe without my supra, it will be under the knife :D

Hey penguin what yall doing this weekend? I was seeing if we could get a supra meet together, just a few of us to go on a cruise and shoot the shiat

so youve finally got started mike?

bmoss85;1408265 said:
I could always have one at my house, if anybody wants to help finish the 7mgte truck I've been working on. lol.

were are u located?

InFrnt0fU;1408863 said:
Talked to a guy yesterday in my apartment complex....he saw my 89' and is looking for a Mk3. Anybody know of a clean one for sale close by...

rm.

p.s. - possibly count me in for a drive on saturday

My friends dad has a 92 i believe. that thing is super clean with good paint and interior. i think hes the original owner but idk if its got a BHG. I think hes asking 3000 its in raleigh pm me for his number

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Ehhh I've kinda started haha I'm waiting to transfer the title to this new POS celica I got so I can start the work on my supra. I just unpacked and found all my boxes of parts :)

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
Sounds good, u needa make a build thread if u havent and u kno who to talk to if u need some parts :)

theirs another 1jz supra for sale in raleigh its clean for 8000