Race-Supra

Breth

Breth
Dec 10, 2006
switzerland
www.erbacher.biz
Hi everybody!

Did anybody built a Race-Supra?
But not a wild trailerqueen like the that one from slow66. i mean a Supar vor Cirquit-Tracks hows drivable on the street? Did anybody got pix or somthing?

Breth

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
Breth said:
But not a wild trailerqueen like the that one from slow66.
Breth

:eek3: :biglaugh:

Edit: I see you are from outside the States so if by "trailerqueen" you actually meant something else, you might want to clarify. Calling someone's car a trailerqueen is quite an insult...

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
I'm gonna say trailer queen refers to cars that aren't street legal or even really drivable on the road. Think any super high end racing series. If you want to look for streetable fast cars a lot of people have em. Upgradedsupra has a pretty sweet setup, but in general if you look through the supra buildup threads you'll find really nice cars.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
-Rich87Tx2 said:

Edit: I see you are from outside the States so if by "trailerqueen" you actually meant something else, you might want to clarify. Calling someone's car a trailerqueen is quite an insult...

I dont think he ment it in a harmful way at all!:)

Breth

Breth
Dec 10, 2006
switzerland
www.erbacher.biz
-Rich87Tx2 said:

Ah... sorry, dont get me wrong for me is a trailerqueen a car wich is too brutal to drive on the street. its a race car you have to transport on a trailer, because you cant runing on the street.

Breth

Breth

Breth
Dec 10, 2006
switzerland
www.erbacher.biz
Hey thanx for ur answers!

i love the engine from Jake, it looks preety god, but i mean a car wich is more for the race track and for the street of course. I mean cars with a rollcage and stuff like that.

More somthing like that:

Attachments

• 100_0280.jpg
    100_0280.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Group%20A%20Interior%204.jpg
    Group%20A%20Interior%204.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 77

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
I know upgradedsupra had his car on a track for a while, and I know Dr. Jonez is selling his brown car will a full cage in it. Not that many people throw supra's onto the track, many prefer the drag strip.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
are you talking about a "time attack" style supra, one that is stripped down of uneeded items such as extra seats and sound deadener and meant to tear up the racetrack as fast as possible with as much grip and power as possible that can still be driven home, No but Nash has been talking about makin a rally specific mkIII.

weight isnt in our cars favor.

ViR2

Supraniac
May 20, 2006
Lithuania
www.hpaddict.eu
putting MKIII in the rally is like puting 1.1 liter VW golf at the drag strip.
He was refering to circuit cars on races like DTM, 24h race's in Dubai and Palanga and so on.
Supra is great for circuit, we had one supra racing last year at Lithuanias Circuit tournament, and it kept up with all those porsche GT3, bmw m3, audi rs4 and vettes, but building such car takes at least 40 000 usd and a lot of custom fabricating. Although its a great platform to work with.

Are u planing to put supra at circuit?

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Mine has an 8 point, soon going to be 10 point.

picture001pa3.jpg

picture002qr6.jpg

picture005ye4.jpg

picture009gk5.jpg

picture010ky4.jpg

picture011hj8.jpg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I have run many times at the track (1/4 mile) and also on a road course for Sport Compact Car magazine at the Streets of Willow. I had 620 RWHP and hope to hit a a LOT more this year. I call my car a street driven Supra but others call it a race car. IMO, a race car generally Supras that are not streetable. I have driven mine 3200 mile round trip a few times and the list goes on.

Duane