R.i.p. Supra

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Well I'm waiting for the po po's to go finish the investigation and then I can go see my ruins. Hopefully I can part it out for another one since I have so many mods...but dad is keeps getting better and better. It went from near deathto can I get out tomorrow really quickly.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
high psi 1jz said:
Well I'm waiting for the po po's to go finish the investigation and then I can go see my ruins. Hopefully I can part it out for another one since I have so many mods...but dad is keeps getting better and better. It went from near deathto can I get out tomorrow really quickly.
I'm glad your dad is doing better man, and I agree and hope some of it is salvageable and you can part some of it, and I hope to see you getting another poopra very soon.

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
wow man its great to hear your dead is getting better quickly. this is one of the reasons im glad i dont drive a hyandia(spelling?). good luck to you and your family. i hope your able to get back into a supra asap

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
claricae86 said:
wow man its great to hear your dad is getting better quickly. this is one of the reasons im glad i dont drive a hyandia(spelling?). good luck to you and your family. i hope your able to get back into a supra asap

fixed

and glad to hear your dad is alright.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Fucking police screwed everything up as usual and I don't know when I will get my car now. They said I could have my car Thursday and now they won't tell me why I can't have it. WTF!

RM777

GO OILERS GO!
May 24, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
high psi 1jz said:
Fucking police screwed everything up as usual and I don't know when I will get my car now. They said I could have my car Thursday and now they won't tell me why I can't have it. WTF!

Glad to hear your dad is okay. Speedy Recovery FTW. BTW, Why are they holding your car?

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
I guess I didn't sign the title ye just the bill of sale, and they won't let me have the car (towing company) so we have to somehoe override it with the police but they ignore, act like its a pain we're calling, and now are changing the accident report and bringing up bs which is making me spend more money on unnneeded storage and you now towing companys! Luckily my dad knows the owner of this one but the lady that answers the phone is such a bitch won't let us talk to him so we have to drive down there to go call her bitch and get my car. Just bs the police are very unhelpful period, my solution FTP!!!!!