Quick video of my car with BIC DDP

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
91SupraTurbo said:
Nice video. Kurt I miss yours to and soon enough thier will be two around here but the white one is much better i heard.
Dude.. I'm the only one who knows what the hell you're talking about, and barely, at that...

Also, grammatical errors highlighted.

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
His car is very fast for the mods he's running right now.... but that's all thanx to the motor we built for it :icon_cool .
He took off the turbonetics and is running stock ct26 right now with 12psi of boost.
That's an HKS boost gauge at the bottom of his gauge pod. If you're familiar with them you can see it running 12psi.
We were both surprised how strong the motor came out. Raced him in my M45 and from the launch, or the top end, I couldn't keep up at all. And my M has a very strong top end.
Haven't raced him in my supra yet, but that's because of my faulty fuel pump.
See y'all this weekend fellas.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Wow... looks pretty quick for 10psi. Very nice, sounds good! Makes me miss mine :(

-J

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
looking good... i wanna get a shot of my car doing that at 25psi on my 67mm :)

i bet i can lay rubber at 60mph :)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
malloynx said:
i bet i can lay rubber at 60mph

prove it :) I wanna see it. I watched a vette(C6) do it yesterday from a 50 roll--he got aggrivated cuz the guy in front of him was slowing down from like 70 to 50. From the movement I saw, it looked like he kicked third--lol. All I hear is *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT* I did get a nice view of his tail lights when he cut me off though ;)

EDIT: Oh yeah almost forgot to comment on the video--lol. THAT WAS SICK! Turbo spool sounds *tony the tiger voice*GRRR~EAT

Last edited: