quick question??

Chaos_Performance

Aug 21, 2008
Ohio and Mass
i have been looking around and been reading so the lex afm wont work with a n/a car. is it just cause the electronics or the plug?? or it just wont work?? there isnt a straight answer on here so i want one. i just bought one and if it wont work then i guess it will be resold.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Yeah... it's all a matter of how much you want to spend... ACK. :aigo:

Speaking of that thread... I really need to go through and update a TON of stuff in it this winter... Don't let me forget Cuel, k?

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
CRE;1162080 said:
Yeah... it's all a matter of how much you want to spend... ACK. :aigo:

Speaking of that thread... I really need to go through and update a TON of stuff in it this winter... Don't let me forget Cuel, k?
Well get crackin'...I'm finally caught up with the last bunch of updates :)

Yes if you can afford it the Maft-Pro is the way to go. Also if you are thinking of going turbo at some point, it's a great add on.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
AJ'S 88NA;1162248 said:
Well get crackin'...I'm finally caught up with the last bunch of updates :)

Yes if you can afford it the Maft-Pro is the way to go. Also if you are thinking of going turbo at some point, it's a great add on.

Don't worry, I've kept you and your setup pretty much up to date. ;) Just wait 'til you get the bill. :naughty:

Affordability is the bitch for most when it comes to the MAFT Pro. If you're not planning on going turbo (or even if you are) and simply MUST be rid of the stock VAF you could always look into a MAFT Gen II and run a nice big GM MAF. The MAFs are much less restrictive, easy to source and very accurate.

You can find details on both systems at www.maftpro.com.