Quick Q

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Where would be a reliable place to t into for my new hks evc? I need a good manifold pressure source, after the throttle body. Currently I have an SSQV running off the port at the end of the manifold (against the firewall). Would it be wise to t off the bov's source?

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
fiyota;1263198 said:
Where would be a reliable place to t into for my new hks evc? I need a good manifold pressure source, after the throttle body. Currently I have an SSQV running off the port at the end of the manifold (against the firewall). Would it be wise to t off the bov's source?

you should have the ssqv running off the stock bov location under the intake manifold, its a bigger hose diameter which should result in a better working bov... but yes the back of the intake manifold would be a good spot for an EVC.

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
My mistake, it is actually my boost gauge running off the port on the back of the manifold. My ssqv is running off the stock recirc's source. Are there any other positive pressure connections after the throttle body? What about the two lines coming off the top of the throttle body? Or are this just vacum?