Question on wiring.

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
Ok...I'm starting to do the fuseblock wiring. I know I am supposed to hook a white wire from the Alternator block from the JZA70 to the square fuse block connector (the one with the two pink wires and the red looped one.)...but in the spot that the white wire corresponds to already has a yellow wire comming from the MA70 Alternator connector in it. What should I do?!?

Thanks in advance.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
The Fuse block wiring is simple.

I rerouted the two thick black wires coming from the alternator post through the loom under the timing chain cover (since i changed my timming belt any way) through the runners out the first hole where the oil sender sensor wire runs out. I attached the plastic block to one of the 10mm bolts on the side of the runner.

partb I took the old 7M block fuse pair of wires coming from the old fuse block going to the old 7M post I took the wings off the loop terminal then enlarged the center opening of the terminal a little bit then attached it to the block with the wires mounted on the manifold i just pulled through.

The Fuse block with the grey connector side with the three smaller wires that come from the alternator plus 3 wires that goto the ecu + ac wires misc wires.
I kept the body side of the grey connector that goes all the way up to the fuse block plus the connector you split the ground connector then put it back together inside the supra and keep all those wires intact going all the way into the fuse block you only have to splice 1-2 wires the yellow ignition wire going into the supra body is one it comes from the alternator.

You keep the grey connector on the 1JZ going to the fuse block you keep the male and female OEM grey connector on the JZA70

Troyota

Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
My yellow wire from the MA70 alternator connector (I'm almost certain) goes into the middle square connector on the bottom of the fuse block. In the JZA70 fuse block this same location is filled by a white wire that seems to be a part of the 100A Alternator fuse wiring. I just need to know what to do with this?!?

Troyota

Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
That IS what I'm doing, for the most part. But I'm keeping the square plug in the middle of the fuse block with the two pink wires, which I think I read power the headlight motors and the looped red wire. Right next to the pink wires on the JZA70 clip is a white wire that attaches to the 100A fuse wires. The MA70 clip has a yellow wire that IS the yellow wire from my Alternator Connector D. I just need to know what to do with this, keep the yellow wire, or depin and repin with the white one from the JZA70 clip. This is really the last wire that is confusing me right now...just need to figure out what to do here.

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
Troyota said:
That IS what I'm doing, for the most part. But I'm keeping the square plug in the middle of the fuse block with the two pink wires, which I think I read power the headlight motors and the looped red wire. Right next to the pink wires on the JZA70 clip is a white wire that attaches to the 100A fuse wires. The MA70 clip has a yellow wire that IS the yellow wire from my Alternator Connector D. I just need to know what to do with this, keep the yellow wire, or depin and repin with the white one from the JZA70 clip. This is really the last wire that is confusing me right now...just need to figure out what to do here.

I'm pretty sure though that you just keep the yellow wire. I didn't change any wires on the 100A fusible link. If it's the wire I think you're referring to, that wire should be connected with the matching yellow wire coming from the EA2 connector on the 1JZ harness.