Q & A: MAFT Pro + 7M-GE - POST ALL QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND PROBLEMS HERE!

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Thanks guys. That's what I was hoping for.

I'm in the process of writing a new guide/worksheet for the MAFT Pro 5.x software. There have been a lot of changes so it may be a while before I've got everything nailed down... If any of you feel like looking it over and can help fill in the blanks I sure wouldn't complain.

I've still got to upload the boost control wiring diagram and draft the ETPS wiring diagram.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Hey CRE, if you ever feel I should add this info to the FAQ or organize this thread more (or anything else), just send me a PM :)

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
MA, this thread's fine, but I've been planning on completely redoing the writeup thread.... with a donations button too. ;)

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
CRE;1171826 said:
MA, this thread's fine, but I've been planning on completely redoing the writeup thread.... with a donations button too. ;)

i think i owe you a donation;) been lotza help:) espically if you got the boost controller wiring diagram, i am lost of where to wire it. think i was short shipped the harness

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Can't blame a guy for trying... I'm saving up for tacos.

Ok... so what am I still missing from my diagrams page? Timing Monitoring, Boost Control... anything else?

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
CRE;1174898 said:
Can't blame a guy for trying... I'm saving up for tacos.

Ok... so what am I still missing from my diagrams page? Timing Monitoring, Boost Control... anything else?

is there one general site someone can view it all??

ps..wanna look at my latest run:) do to my linkage setup i can only get 3volts, my wot is 3.48 but if you got time after your tacos haha

Attachments

• two.adl
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
dumbo;1175034 said:
is there one general site someone can view it all??

Ugh.... see my sig Dummy.

dumbo;1175034 said:
ps..wanna look at my latest run:) do to my linkage setup i can only get 3volts, my wot is 3.48 but if you got time after your tacos haha

No.

That's "due" not "do".

If your throttle is reaching 90º and the TPS only shows 3v you could always use ETPS in the newer versions of the MAFT Pro firmware to provide a WOT voltage of 3.48... I'm not sure what the ECU views as WOT, I'm sure it's actually lower than 3.48v. JetJock would probably know.

Can't afford tacos... pathetic, I know. :nono:

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Log looks decent. Might increase the TPS Enrichment (could be the MAP Enrichment that needs it) from what I saw in one spot in the log. Can't really give much else in the way of suggestions without seeing a bin. How's the throttle response?

So I take it you're running a GE throttle body with a GTE throttle linkage... or the other way around. The preferable way of dealing with it, if you don't want to swap out the remaining parts, would probably be a custom TB pulley.

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
CRE;1175106 said:
Log looks decent. Might increase the TPS Enrichment (could be the MAP Enrichment that needs it) from what I saw in one spot in the log. Can't really give much else in the way of suggestions without seeing a bin. How's the throttle response?

So I take it you're running a GE throttle body with a GTE throttle linkage... or the other way around. The preferable way of dealing with it, if you don't want to swap out the remaining parts, would probably be a custom TB pulley.

dahhhh, lol i gotcha...now i see your sig.

perfect.. at first i had my tps high because of my quick jump in leaness, but it made my idle to off idle(like shifting N-1st, and down shifting a real pain, kinda fell on her face) so i put it down low, and decay low too. throttle response is good now. i'm gonna put map higher tommorow. yah i got the gte tb, with ge linkage, i'm gonna get one asap. gte linkage that is. i hope raising the map enrich will help with my lean afr when i'm starting to boost.
here is my bin.. hope this helps. had to put it in a zip

Attachments

• BEst YET.zip
    114 bytes · Views: 14