Pulls to the right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
P.S. baboon, uh I mean gaboon, Try setting your alignment toe out on one side, and drive it. Try to keep the car straight, I.E. drive the car, not the steering wheel, and see what happens. By the way, how many alignments have you done? Professionally, I mean.

If the camber is not balanced between the front pair of tires, the car will pull toward the most heavily loaded area of the wrong camber tire. Example: If the right front tire is too far outboard at the top, the car will pull to the right because the outside of the right tread is heavily loaded.

To a much lesser extent, unbalanced rear camber will cause the same effect.

BernieK

Doward;1348187 said:
Alignment (toe, specifically)

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
berniek;1351388 said:
If the camber is not balanced between the front pair of tires, the car will pull toward the most heavily loaded area of the wrong camber tire. Example: If the right front tire is too far outboard at the top, the car will pull to the right because the outside of the right tread is heavily loaded.

To a much lesser extent, unbalanced rear camber will cause the same effect.

BernieK

You are correct sir. in addition, incorrect caster can cause a pull as well. Put succinctly, the car will pull to the side with the most positive camber, or the most negative caster.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
gaboonviper85;1350553 said:
did the thought of one wheel having more toe then the other ever cross your mind before you wrote this bullshit?

I wonder how long it will be before you're banned from replying to tech questions

:nono: Did you do any research on alignment angles before replying or did it just sound good in your head?
When Toe is not equal, Total toe will be split between both wheels as you are driving down the road. You are thinking if you hold the steering wheel straight and the car does not drive straight. This is Steer-ahead, not a pull.
Rayall kindly pointed out a fact, please don't bash the professionals who do this for a living, when you don't know what you're talking about.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
rayall01;1351363 said:
P.S. baboon, uh I mean gaboon, Try setting your alignment toe out on one side, and drive it. Try to keep the car straight, I.E. drive the car, not the steering wheel, and see what happens. By the way, how many alignments have you done? Professionally, I mean.

I know exactly what one wheel toe out will do!! I have 4 bald tires in my collection because of my passenger rear tire being misaligned by an ase cert shop...you and your education can suck a mean one! I've been stressing the whole time that toe will cause pulling all the while you have been saying camber....MAKE UP YOUR MIND you sack of sand!

Being certified doesn't make you smart...I have friends who are certified who end up asking for MY help as they just don't have experience! So far you've proved how stupid you are and nobody takes you seriously as you regergitate what your teacher taught you...those who can't do it teach it!!! So maybe you should think about teaching!

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
Yeah baboon, you know shit. I see that you know how to fuck up your speedo cable. Where did you learn that? The same place you learned about alignment? Obviously, you got a bug up your ass about me. Why don't you take a real big enema, and flush it out, FUCKNUTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.