Puerto Rico

mr.b

densesmoke
Jan 23, 2009
Homeless in PR
I'm new around here, and I think the only 1 from PR. If you're wondering right now, where the hell is PR?
Is in the carribean, and it's a commonwealth of the US.
If is somebody else from the island, let me know.
icon_evil......

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
i think theres a couple of guys out there from PR and other latin places ;)

Welcome.

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
Yeah there are several people on here from PR. I'm Puerto Rican myself, but reside in New York.

A few guys are making big power too.

Mo

SURUKO

making the supra better..
Jan 8, 2007
The tropical island....
they should be a latin section here in supramania it will be more atractive to us latinguys i know here are many latin supra owners that will really apreciated so moderators please let us a little space for us please........

thanks.......

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
SURUKO;1262801 said:
they should be a latin section here in supramania it will be more atractive to us latinguys i know here are many latin supra owners that will really apreciated so moderators please let us a little space for us please........

thanks.......

not a good idea....

mr.b

densesmoke
Jan 23, 2009
Homeless in PR
SURUKO;1262801 said:

thanks.......

I think there is no need to built a section, but what I did is a new group. This group is for all of us hispanic guys around here. Please joint and post pics of your rides!!!
Group Name: MKIII Hispanic Crew

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Welcome. :)

IIRC, There's a guy in PR with a couple MKIII's running 9.xx ET's, and a memorable 8 second twin 1JZ Corolla.

As for there being a "Latin" section...Well, As the saying goes,
"We must all be treated equally."
I'd have to demand a Korean Supra owner section if that happened. :biglaugh:

A Latin Supra owner Group is much more doable. :)

Jeff

mr.b

densesmoke
Jan 23, 2009
Homeless in PR
Boost Lee;1263829 said:
Welcome. :)

IIRC, There's a guy in PR with a couple MKIII's running 9.xx ET's, and a memorable 8 second twin 1JZ Corolla.

As for there being a "Latin" section...Well, As the saying goes,
"We must all be treated equally."
I'd have to demand a Korean Supra owner section if that happened. :biglaugh:

A Latin Supra owner Group is much more doable. :)

Jeff

That's right Jeff, his name is Fito. He ows a speed shop here in PR (Hiper Racing). I think he got the fastest Supra here in the island!!

And for the group, I made it already "MKIII Hispanic Crew". Let see what happens.

jvitiello

Apr 10, 2013
puerto rico
HELLO everybody Im new here to supramania and hopefuly someone reads this cause I know this is an old forum. I RECENTLY MOVED TO PUERTO RICO and I need help with my supra! Im having trouble finding a good mechanic that can help me with my mk3 non turbo supra, I am mechanically retarded so all I need is a good mechanic that knows about supras and that can fix all my car problems.. IF someone can help me out I would greatly appreciate. fyi my Spanish sucks...

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
jvitiello;1934371 said:
HELLO everybody Im new here to supramania and hopefuly someone reads this cause I know this is an old forum. I RECENTLY MOVED TO PUERTO RICO and I need help with my supra! Im having trouble finding a good mechanic that can help me with my mk3 non turbo supra, I am mechanically retarded so all I need is a good mechanic that knows about supras and that can fix all my car problems.. IF someone can help me out I would greatly appreciate. fyi my Spanish sucks...

bumped an old post but you could see how far "hiper racing" is from you as previously stated. don't expect work to be cheap though especially if you want to make high hp!