PSA: Pay attention

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
With the insanity of the holidays upon us, a lot of us are distracted.

This friendly reminder is just our way of saying we'd like to see you back at SM in 2011:

[video=vimeo;17991495]http://vimeo.com/17991495[/video]

Pay attention kids, the life you save might be your own.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Seriously. Keep your eyes on the road. Because if you kill me, I'll be really, really pissed off. I'm talking to you, radio fiddlers, iPod touchers, lipstick ladies, and that fucking guy I saw reading a newspaper on his stering wheel while traveling 75mph northbound on I87 two weeks ago. Yeah, I was blowing my horn at you, asshole.

/rant.

Stay safe. All it takes is one instant of being distracted and that very instant could be your last. (or the person you hit)

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
yeah i hate people who dont pay attention. especially people playing with the radio!! i have a remote and i use it, so if i want to chage songs or turn it up, i can do so by braile and not take eyes off the road. my cell dont get awnsered untill i pull over, even with my blue tooth handsfree

i serioulsy doubt the same people who do this shit on the roads do it while playing need for speed or gran turismo, so why do it in the real world when you wont do it in the virtual world??

and seriously reading a newspaper??? thats a new level in stupidity....

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Black Cat;1653204 said:
I like how despite what the main driver was doing is was the red VW at fault.

Yeah, that kinda got me too, the red car didn't turn until after he looks up. It was unavoidable...

That is NOT to say I agree with driving while stu...I mean DISTRACTED. Seems it's always the SUV drivers that do it the worst, and when they fuck up they kill someone...

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
max-89supra(t);1653239 said:
I am working on getting my cdl right now, my company made it manditory for everyone who drives their trucks take the smith system driving class, yesterday the instructor showed us this video, be warned there is a lot of blood:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LCmStIw9E&feature=related

that company wouldnt happen to have been the evil empire would it?(Swift) they are hard-core about the SMITH system. Schneider now has trucks equipped to detect any cell usage while truck is moving. And coming in to the business, watch those pre-trips closely, the new draconian rules are no joke....enough burned out tail lights and you will be hunting for a new career