Prosport gauges in the stock cluster (w/pics)

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
Looks great, Bryan.

I love my peak/hold boost gauge from ProSport.

My biggest dissatisfaction with them, is the plugs on the back of the gauge... Mine just don't "snap" in, and are easily pulled out when re-mounting.

catch2nd

80's toyota lover
Mar 30, 2005
Oldest fair in CT
My beautiful cluster!!! What have you done!

j/k looks good dude, did you get that 2 sided tape off? I had my / your old afc stuck over the boost gauge as it usually read "pegged" all the time anyways!

j3pz

still learning
heres mine i just got finish with. could have been a little better but im pleased with the install

white for daytime
p966386_1.jpg

red for night time
p966386_2.jpg

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Bryan, any updates?

____

j3pz;966386 said:
heres mine i just got finish with. could have been a little better but im pleased with the install

white for daytime
[thumb]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k92/j3peaz/0322081806.jpg[/thumb]

red for night time
[thumb]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k92/j3peaz/0322081807.jpg[/thumb]
might as well ask the same question...do you have a picture of the backside of the finished product? (circut board side) i want to see the re-wiring you had to do if you cut into the circut board.

j3pz

still learning
sorry no i didnt take any pics of the back side. i didnt do any rewiring, just moved the circuits out of the way, and cut the plastic. i tried to put the circuits back in place but the gauges are too big. i decided im only going to lose the security light and battery light, so i just tucked the circuits out of the way, in a way that anything exposed cant touch anything. if/when i do it again, im going to get all premium gauges as they are shorter and im pretty confident the circuits will go over them.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
i have some greddy 60mm gauge's and there very shallow.i wonder if they'll fit nice in the cluster

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Took these a week ago and finally uploaded them....I used some black plastic to surround the gauges so it looks a bit better....

Flash:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

No Flash:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

These bastards are bright!

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Just had to do some soldering for the birdcage and the battery light...unfortunately i didn't take any pics. Sorry.