proper introduction

MK3less

Money eating monster
Jun 3, 2005
Mass
well i have been a member of this forum for a little while now and tend to stay in the backround and keep to myself.well I think is time to finally have a proper introduction and say hello.

p202282_1.jpg

p202282_2.jpg

p202282_3.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

the car is an 87 turbo.so far for mods HKS D.P, HKS super dragger,HKS B.O.V,Eibach springs,sloted and cross drill rotors,EGR block off.Trust strut bars front and rear.titan head gasket,mk4 wheels,JDM fogs,rain gurds.

Iam also in the process of a rebuilt with .20 over Arias piston,eagle rods,everythig ARP and a few more thing in the wish list that I have not gotton yet. so let me know what you think.

MK3less

Money eating monster
Jun 3, 2005
Mass
aye mate said:
Very Nice! Is that a painted CFX headlight cover?

Thanks .The headlight cover is an all metal cover I found on Ebay.

as for the under hood pic nothing to show it looks prety much stock stay tune as in a few weeks I will start my rebuilt and shuld have somthing nice to show.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
MK3less said:
Thanks .The headlight cover is an all metal cover I found on Ebay.

as for the under hood pic nothing to show it looks prety much stock stay tune as in a few weeks I will start my rebuilt and shuld have somthing nice to show.

Even though its stock, people still like to see pics......:cry:

MK3less

Money eating monster
Jun 3, 2005
Mass
s383mmber1 said:
Even though its stock, people still like to see pics......:cry:

ok but dont laugh
sm_photo_missing.jpg

and a few more
the haedlight cover
p202398_1.jpg

my JDM tyte mirror
p202398_2.jpg

and some interior
sm_photo_missing.jpg

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Who would laugh at that engine? I love it. At least it's not all leaky and disgusting. You keep it rather clean, so good job!

The only thing I have to say is get rid of those rusty screws holding on the a-pillar pod!
That, and the steering wheel cover. Other than that, the car's really nice!

MK3less

Money eating monster
Jun 3, 2005
Mass
supra90turbo said:
Who would laugh at that engine? I love it. At least it's not all leaky and disgusting. You keep it rather clean, so good job!

The only thing I have to say is get rid of those rusty screws holding on the a-pillar pod!
That, and the steering wheel cover. Other than that, the car's really nice!

yes I know about the screws.The car stat all winter when I came out this spring they where like that.

and the steering cover looks better than the wheel itself I need a new wheel.

thanks for the comments.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Hey, you have the same headunit as me. :) And nice turbo car, I really like it. BTW, was your car on Auto Trader recently? Looks like one that I saw in an ad.

-Matt

MK3less

Money eating monster
Jun 3, 2005
Mass
GotToyota? said:
Hey, you have the same headunit as me. :) And nice turbo car, I really like it. BTW, was your car on Auto Trader recently? Looks like one that I saw in an ad.

-Matt

yea its a nice radio and thanks . no the car was not on autotrader I have own the car for little over a year. lots of money and work put into it and lots more going on the way :1zhelp: :evil2: