project slow

Steely

Oct 22, 2008
Rhode Island
lol i'm just transferring this over from the other hah
but yeah too much rediculousness on there but anyway here is the link i'll be putting updates on here from now on... project is going slow but constantly moving

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=526845

2a50gwl.jpg

6frty8.jpg

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
i read through your other thread. Nice job with the FMIC and coolers. I dont know about the coola reservoir though, lol i'd like to check mine all the time and have access to it right away.

Steely

Oct 22, 2008
Rhode Island
thanks man saw a grey supra just like mine today only kinda worn down and stock but i gave the guy thumbs up. as for the coolant reservoir... eh i can check it... it just will take a little bit longer

Steely

Oct 22, 2008
Rhode Island
yes please move it for me. but anyway i pulled my stock oil cooler and stock pipes for it off today and about 2 or 3 gallons of water came out of it lol

Steely

Oct 22, 2008
Rhode Island
picking up the coolers tomorrow stripping the trunk and finishing the bumper i hope all tomorrow... weather permitting

Steely

Oct 22, 2008
Rhode Island
guy came through great with the brackets for my coolers =]

s6pt83.jpg

2dwdoaa.jpg

hopefully i get the new window in tomorrow... then things will be really looking good... too the rear caliper off today to paint it and found something interesting... the bolt was crooked as hell... guess i need new bolts for it

Steely

Oct 22, 2008
Rhode Island
well i got my window fixed today thanks to keith! mad props for a great deal. also adjusted my ebrakes and installed the tow bar on the dirverside rear tire. just need a nut for the sway bar link and it'll be done

Last edited:

Steely

Oct 22, 2008
Rhode Island
lol no i had to buy that... and put it half together in the rain cause my gramma freaked out it was in her living room. MINE

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Take it to an alignment shop?
(really needs to be done on a machine as the same adjusters you use to do toe will affect camber so they need to juggle them all to get it right)

Steely

Oct 22, 2008
Rhode Island
oh alright cause my back tire is pointing way out and the other back tire is like pointing in... its like they're parallel but in not straight