*Project sideways supra*

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
I know then i can race the r1 bikes haha.. Naw Im gunna keep it on the track i don't condone street racing but i just had to see if i could catch those bikes and i sure did!! But no more of that..

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
Got to do a shakedown with the supra last night at firebird.. First time drifting it on a legit track and it was awesome.. A ton of fun and I learned a lot and found out a lot that i need to do to the car.. I did get a few videos of it sliding around but unfortunatly my best runs were with my bud john riding shotgun and he had the camera so we didn't get any footage of those runs but none the less its proof that the supra was out sliding at the track..

Some of the future mods before next drift event in may..

-Get re-tuned by tony at ums tuning
-Get a decent p/s cooler setup.. (p/s fluid was getting a bit too hot and coming out of resevoir)
-Get a good drift setup alignment! This will be the biggest thing on the list!
-More tires..
-And a good race seat and harness.. My back is sore haha from getting thrown around in the stock seat and seat belt haha

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
We need those dyno numbers!

I am not sure if your car will be given a lot of street time but my Sparco Torinos are super comfortable. I drove over two hours straight in my Supra last summer and it was great. Good cushion but firm. If it makes any difference, I am 6'4" 125. Yes, a twig.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
No clue on price. I got my seats on a super deal of a bunch of new parts for 800.

By the way, I told Albert this as well, get Wedge Engineering brackets. They for perfect. You will only have to drill holes to mount the seat to it.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Well when I mounted them to my Torino seats with the sliders I had to make holes to mount the sliders as it didn't have any for them. I was assuming you had sliders.

Which Sparco seats you had Albert. I have the Torino 1 and I believe there is a Torino 2?

forgottenzone

Jan 11, 2012
New Jersey
Put both of you guys together and make 1 of me. I am 6 foot 270 pounds. good thing I am puting in 2jzgte vvti in my cressida. lol.
no wonder I am doing alberts twin upgrades. need all the power I can get to move the car with me in it.
Hey I was 160 at 22. now at 39 and married to a spanish wife that cooks good......

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
Oh yeah just ordered two of these babies with sliders and mounts.. 12lbs each
p1827779_1.jpg

Also ordered one of these mishimoto racing powersteering coolers as my powersteering fluid was overheating at last drift event..
p1827779_2.jpg

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
I got two of them for a steal because the are discontinued and were just sitting in there warehouse so i basically paid for one seat and got the other for free with the sliders and side mounts.. And i got them through battleground motorsports

37CHEVY

Oct 2, 2010
Antioch CA
GREAT build thread, personally dont like the color, but over all good build. waiting for my car to get painted then im back to drifting