Project Pipedream is alive, but I need tuning help

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
As far as working on cars and doing repairs, I'm competent, but when it comes to actual tuning and modifying stuff of that nature, I'm still a bit of a noob. Basically, I am curious as to what a safe Air Fuel Ratio is for my MkIII. I'm running the following setup:
-1987 Supra Turbo Manual
-Stock turbo, about 7-9 PSI
-Lexus AFM
-Walbro 255LPH Pump
-RC 550cc Injectors
-Aeromotive AFPR
-AEM Wideband gauge
Basically, I am trying to get an idea of where my A/F should be at idle, WOT, half throttle, decel, etc. Also, I want to know roughly where it should be on and off boost. Like I said, I'm new to tuning, so any help is appreciated.
-AM3

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
UPDATE:
I currently have the set screw on the AFM all the way open, and I'm running 30 PSI. It idles at about 14.5, but under heavy loads its running about 10.5:1 or less, and at WOT, it goes from about 9:1 until it bottoms out the gauge at 8.5:1. Is there anything else I can do to adjust my AFR or is the next step is to find a piggyback ECU?

I'm curious as to what would work best with my setup. The two I would consider (if I need to go with a piggyback) are the MAFT pro, and the Apex AFC. I'm just curious as to the specifics of installing and setting up each of them.
-AM3