Project "Empty Pockets"

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
smooth. I think the center carrier bearing needs to be replaced. It looked a little bit funky when I installed it. You got my good one. Lucky bastard ;) I just need to get a USDM 7M Oil Pressure Sending Unit so I can see the Oil Pressure. It's super quiet :( Time for an exhaust. I left your old one at Jose's since it didn't fit in the car.

I was kind of depressed yesterday. I tried to lay some fat tire marks, but only got a foot and a half before I caught traction :( No more burnouts on the 275's

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I used to be able to smoke my 245's no problem, now these things won't even hold traction once boost hits..

My 7M is sick, though..:( Oil's coming out of places where it shouldn't.

Going to take it apart this up-coming week since I don't have anywhere to work on it right now (plus the rain)...

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Beals;1995180 said:
you forgot your bomex rear add-ons :) :p nice car!

Haha, Thanks! Haven't seen this thread in ages. I was amazed to see someone bumped this thread.

This car was sold a long time ago. I painted the car like that for S&G's but I think it came out nice, as did a lot of people. The 86 guys were somewhat mad because I called the Supra the "Big Daddy Panda" LoL. I miss this car. But....it's cool, I'm bringing it back ;)