Project cassandra

88MK3.

Hi im Will. ive got am 88 MKIII thats my project. The car is sponsored but due to me moving i havent really started on it yet but ill get going right after the moves done, gana start with a EMS and building a Engine that can handle what i gave planed!

1024169.jpg

By i88mk3 at 2012-09-02

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://projectcassandra.weebly.com/

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
No offense, but i'd do Cassandra.
:)

Ugh- i just realized that i refer to MY car as "Lexy", after my daughter.
PLEASE tell me that's not the case here!

Slayr504

Aug 16, 2012
Murica
I love that color. Car looks sweet. Just need to get rid of the saw blades =P oh, and I've always referred to my Supra as "Susan" for an unexplainable reason lol good luck on the build!

Slayr504

Aug 16, 2012
Murica
88MK3.;1878474 said:
thanx and im bout to get rid of the stocks ive got a friend who has a mkiii and he wants to trade me his after markets for my stocks, this is his car and wheels i just not sure if i like then but there better than stock. View attachment 61178
I think if you put those wheels on your car, with the drop you already have, it'll look dope. I have some 17" 5 spoke Kazeras that look similar and I think it looks great. I'll post up some pics in a few minutes when I can find them.

Slayr504

Aug 16, 2012
Murica
IMAG0066.jpg
Keep in mind this car doesn't have a motor in it, so that's why it looks like a 4x4. But those are the wheels I have on it, I think they look pretty good. If I were you I would definitely trade your friend and ditch the stock saw blades.

Slayr504

Aug 16, 2012
Murica
88MK3.;1879302 said:
Ya he wants to he wants to put it as low as mine. I so wanna put a air ride system in my supra tho. Love how low it is but speed bumps and drive ways are a bitch
I wish speed bumps and driveways were my only problem. New Orleans is notorious for crappy roads. VERY FEW roads here are like the ones in Cali and whatnot. Our terrain absolutely SUCKS for lowered vehicles.