Project 2.5GT!

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
Yay finally you're putting a 1jz in that one. I always loved your silver one but the black one just couldn't compare. Now I think it has a chance :evil2:

ippyness

562uned
Jun 1, 2005
Arizona
well its not the 2j i was going to put in her.. but better than that stupid 7m... haha. keep up the good work. maybe she'll be able to keep up with me on the way to and from vegas this time :p oh and glad the car doesnt live in a rock/dirt field anymore.. i kinda sad seeing her go there. garage looks nice :)

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Thanks John I hope I make it to Vegas in my car this year!

Update: Well I got my T4 manifold and was surprised to receive also a 3" down pipe as a gift from Red '88T Thanks Jay! I would like to thank Drewgo excellent quality and work on the manifold and down pipe you’re a great help to the community! Id also like to thank Jose a.k.a. Soapra for hooking me up with motor mount brackets that I needed!

Friday I will be picking up another wiring harness threw Lenny since I don’t want to deal with the one I currently have. Next this month I will be ordering a lightened flywheel hopefully from JUN so hopefully bye August I will be able to drop the motor in the car! I cannot believe how fast time is going bye. If I make it to Vegas in my supra it will be bye the skin off my teeth haha! Well that is all for now I will post pictures of the new goodies later tonight!

Thanks for the support everybody

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Pictures as requested :) Yay!

862585_115_full.jpg

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Well I was hoping to get a turbo today but it looks like my search for a turbo has to begun once again :3d_frown:... But all in all I did score these bad boys :evil2:

862585_116_full.jpg

862585_117_full.jpg

I was thinking about sporting them.... :bling: There kind of growing on me haha.
gfight.gif
hay.gif
LOL

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
:eek3dance Oh my goodness. Pink! Hot pink at that. Why did this guy have these? What car were they on and where are the pics!? I hope you didn't pay for these. I hope he gave them away. :momaru:

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Well does anybody have a turbo that I could barrow LOL? I guess Ill half to save up the money to buy a turbo. I was thinking about selling the supercharger off my tacoma to get the extra scratch to buy my turbo... Ahh it was fun having a simi fast daily driver, Ill half to really think hard about this one.

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
you could always try one of the XS Power turbos. i have one and it is awesome, once it gets close to 15 psi, HOLY CRAP....lot's of power...

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Well no real update I got my "new" to me harness thanks to Lenny! :) I got a new crank pulley threw too_stand and will probably be getting more parts threw him :) as he has been a big help!

I ended up taking my supercharger off my truck :( and I am in the process of selling it so I can get more moneys to finish my car! So Id like to share a video of me messing around in my truck and yes it is a short video but funny :).

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/chrisbnaz/?action=view&current=taco051.flv

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Well I sold the supercharger from my truck today so I should be able to buy my flywheel, turbo and a few other things I need :) it should help speed up this build I may have it done bye the end of august if all works out!

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Another update:

Well I found a turbo thanks to a local turbo shop out here called Arizona turbo and tractor’s, they have been so awesome and upfront!!!

I went with a T66 with a .68 rear A/R it’s a pretty good size IMO should be perfect for what I need it for :) I have also ordered a 50mm wastegate thanks to Aaron at driftmotion, I have also ordered a lightened flywheel. So I am hopeing bye the end of this month if not the beginning of next month to have the motor dropped in the car :)