progress of my car

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Cam covers will be FULLY polished, they arnt done in this photo.... Oh, and im getting a new timing cover, in black. should look great. I also am modifying the water filler neck, and that will be polished too.
1jzhot.JPG
1jzhot2.JPG
1jzhot3.JPG

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
It's becomming a thing of beauty my man. It will be putting down some sweet numbers soon. I remember when you got that car, it had me so jelouse, but you've been doing an aswome job with it. Keep up the good work.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
dirgle said:
I remember when you got that car, it had me so jelouse, but you've been doing an aswome job with it. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! Thats a cool ass thing to hear! Just wait till I get the turbo back... this bitch is gonna bling like WHAT! :D

and I'm as excited as your guys to see what this thing will put down. my Spec stage 3 will be my weak point just to give you a hint!

mk3ownZ

twinturbos
Mar 30, 2005
Temcula, California
Ckanderson said:
Cam covers will be FULLY polished, they arnt done in this photo.... Oh, and im getting a new timing cover, in black. should look great. I also am modifying the water filler neck, and that will be polished too.

where you get that ex. mani and turbo also :)

looking really nice

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Exhaust manifold is from Wasabi Garage. Turbo is from Arizona Turbo's. Talk to a guy name Joel, tell him Chris with the t04r sent you. He has h trim's (full garret internals) for 400, 60-1's for 600 and t04r's for 700 (i belive). They are an awesome place, and Joel is a REALLY good guy. I have ran thier turbo for 6 months, no problems, I sent it back to them to be upgraded! Great people.

Joel Britt
602 253 9953

mk3ownZ

twinturbos
Mar 30, 2005
Temcula, California
Ckanderson said:
Exhaust manifold is from Wasabi Garage. Turbo is from Arizona Turbo's. Talk to a guy name Joel, tell him Chris with the t04r sent you. He has h trim's (full garret internals) for 400, 60-1's for 600 and t04r's for 700 (i belive). They are an awesome place, and Joel is a REALLY good guy. I have ran thier turbo for 6 months, no problems, I sent it back to them to be upgraded! Great people.

Joel Britt
602 253 9953

how much was the ex. mani, does Wasabi Garage have a website?
thanks

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Per request, here is my DP. it has rust all over it, but it will be ceramic coated before i drive the car.

dp.JPG

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Ckanderson said:
I dont understand what your asking for.... you want specs on my car?
This is the first thread I've seen on your car so just wanted to know what all you're doing as in which motor/trans/turbo any info at all!

I follow all of the build threads with great interest CK!
(Just thought I might have missed a detailed build thread on your car on the old forum)

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
ok... here it goes!

1jz
Wasabi exhaust manifold
Turbonetics EVO wastegate (OPEN)
t04 R w/.68 hot side W/ v band outlet
Apex Power FC stand alone
Power FC boost control kit
USB crank, cam, and knock wires
Custom downpipe
HKS Hi Power exhaust
880 CC injectors
Unorthadox racing aluminum crank pully
1 (so far) walbro
Spec stage 3
PLX m-300 wideband ( a GREAT investment)

Now for the bling items
Turbo R steering wheel
Turbo R momo shift knob
C's short throw shift kit
Euro half clear turn's
Yasher bomex front lip (peice of CRAP)
cross drilled and slotted rotors all around
1jz tach, canadian fuel guage (yes it's different)
Borbet type t wheels 17x8 (yea.. ill go bigger when i can afford it)

Thats all i can think of now..

oh and today, i FINALY got my harness in the car.. it's not connected in yet... but it's IN the engine bay! (major achevement!)