Problem with my Aem wideband needs Manual and support

CarlosPTR210

Apr 5, 2006
Calexico,CA
www.ptr.com.mx
Yesterday, I modify the downpipe to fix some exhaust leak, but when a friend lift the cart, hit the Aem O2 sensor, so I turn on the ignition switch to sow if is working, so the AEM gauge display turn on and display 14.8, so I think the unit is working, tomorrow I will change the O2 because I have on in stock.

But today morning I change the O2 sensor, then turn on the ignition switch and the gauge display 14.8, but begin to change until 18.4 and don’t change, the display show ---.

The VF voltage is 2 ~ 3.3 and the wideband display doesn’t change.

I try to find the manual at home or in the web with out look.

Some have the manual or know how to test the unit?

Thanks and regards.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I have the manual at work, I can quote it tomorrow if you don't get it by then.

I had problems with my AEM, so I sent it back to them. They fixed it free, and I just received it back about an hour ago. If you haven't had it too long, their warranty is wonderful. I just called and told them the problem, and they gave me a return authorization. I'm sure their tech department might could talk you through your problems, if it can be fixed while still on the car.

CarlosPTR210

Apr 5, 2006
Calexico,CA
www.ptr.com.mx
ForcedTorque;1155412 said:
I have the manual at work, I can quote it tomorrow if you don't get it by then.

I had problems with my AEM, so I sent it back to them. They fixed it free, and I just received it back about an hour ago. If you haven't had it too long, their warranty is wonderful. I just called and told them the problem, and they gave me a return authorization. I'm sure their tech department might could talk you through your problems, if it can be fixed while still on the car.

Please send me the manual tomorrow, and also I'll call to tech department. :icon_bigg