probe pistons

turbodriz

mk3 onwer
Feb 25, 2006
newyork....N.c
I see that there are some people with a couple set of probe pistons left. I had a power goal of alittle of 700hp and was wondering if the probes would handle it. So I am hoping that somewhere out there somebody has already put them to the test in a 7m. Nothing else. When I say put them to the test I mean 700ish hp. Those that have very good knowledge on these pistons chime in.

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
i purchased a set when they became avaible for the group buy,

i plan on pushing 800+ on the dyno and about 650 max on the street.

bigA has already installed and ran a set, they were in his de-stroked 7m (2.8L)

i belive he ran a 12.9 or 13.1 at SILV, but broke the front of the crank before he could dyno.

doward has a set also, i do not know how far he's assembled his motor.

the quality looks great so untill we have a few good members with stand alone push em hard on the dyno we just wont know.. :1zhelp:

sorry i couldn't show you a graph yet..

selfinfliction

Dec 11, 2007
ky
don't know, but i ordered a set last week or the week before, can't remember... it was too much alcohol ago.

i'll be getting the skirts coated, and shooting for about 500hp, i'm sure they will hold up, if people are running the stockers at 500

holdbrooks

Aug 24, 2006
Alaslama
mine work great so far i have put about 3000 miles on them, at 10 psi but i will be installing a new intercooler and maft this weekend and get them to about 400hp in a few weeks

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I have a set and haven't used them, they're still in the box, still debating on getting Ross pistons instead. If you're needing a set let me know and we may work out something.