Price question

UkiSash

no mor sup :(
Jul 12, 2005
Weth CT
the electronic sensor that goes onto the speedo connector on the transmission used to make the digi dash work. Ill take pics when i get my hands on a camera this weekend

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
im curious what similar sensors are i might have the ones you need and not even know it hehe

UkiSash

no mor sup :(
Jul 12, 2005
Weth CT
tlo86;1051118 said:
im curious what similar sensors are i might have the ones you need and not even know it hehe

I have the sensor and don't need it. Thats why i would like to know what a going price for one of those is. A friend told me its more rare than the TTR motors.

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
annoyingrob;1051730 said:
I thought the digi dash used a speed sensor on the end of the speedo cable behind the dash, and the transmission one was for ABS?

You're right, I had forgotten that. What Sash has then is something entirely different. He had an electronic sensor screwed into the transmission where the speedometer cable goes. The transmission had an ABS speed sensor as well.

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
That's interesting. I wonder if the car either had an aftermarket dash, or if they bypassed the stock system, and put a sensor right on the transmission so they didn't have to deal with a speedo cable.

di_rosa

never ending project ...
Apr 2, 2005
toronto
i got one from my soarer r154. it looks exactly like the stock speedo gear where the cable goes, except there's no port for the cable, just a plug, i think 3 or 4 pin.

it's not that rare if it comes with soarer r154's

Last edited: