Previous moderators, rolecall here.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Lanky, we'll see what the other Admins/Mods think of your proposition.

Anyone else volunteering to help with Mod duties, give us some time to work here - we need to find out which of our mods are MIA, and get the forums set up and working everywhere before we start to worry about promotions.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
hey grimmy... since everyone is offering up to be mods... ill take a SUPER mod position ;)

anyways i think you as well as chris and jeff and probably just about EVERYONE else knows me... and i WAS one of the founding members of SM ;)

anyways let me know if i can help mod any or ALL sections ;)

thanks again for getting the forums back up so damn quick! awesome job!

B

Boostaddctn

I was moderator of the SOUTHWEST section, I can also help moderate other sections also, aight peace

- Bert

Last edited by a moderator:

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
Used to be a super moderator as well as an admin on this site.

Seams as though the one point of contention is now gone though...

T

toyota_supra_1988

ill volunteer for modding the canada section if its not already taken. im on SF too, same username but way more posts :p

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I asked to mod the Canadian Section before and they said no, but I would be up for it if they need someone. I think everyone already knows me anyways :cool:

J

JerzeySlowpra

i havnt been with you guys long but i'd be willing to help im on the forums everyday

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I really appreciate the offers to help out folks, and no, we're not ignoring you.

There is so much going on at the moment that we want to get the old mods that are still active setup, then take stock and figure out where we need help, if we need help.