Pressure back flow

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Does your car burn any oil? See any smoke on start up? Your intake valves could be leaking...your turbo could be leaking oil into the compressor...or you are sucking mad amounts of oil from your case ventilation...

spinner

Jan 3, 2009
Melbourne/melton
Ummmm that's a tricky question not that I know of but Sometimes when I start it up just a little of smoke comes out but that's cause she sitting there got no reg LOL but when I got her all the boost and vacumm lines were not in the right order. my one way check valve was broking so I runned a stright line from the bov (blow off valve) to the actorlater (dunno how to spell it lol) and still doing it.

spinner

Jan 3, 2009
Melbourne/melton
Oh I know wat u mean yes it is cause my toyota soarer is doing it dame thing but it's funny cause sounds like I have 2 blow off valve lol but I still gotta get it fixed

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
1) Check out any Aussie forum, what we call cone filters, they call pods.
2) This is in the wrong section, thread moved.

spinner

Jan 3, 2009
Melbourne/melton
oh ok I got the bov working but it's still doing it I think I need a one way check valve or new blow off valve but I check the acturator to see if it's working and it is but I think all my hose that go on the acturator r not in the right order. R I don't know lol

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
how does it sound? like a wavelike ratting hiss? think of how a rattle snake sounds like that? does it smell like burnt oil in the pod?

tturnpaw

Supra Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2007
Everett, WA
First, your bov (blow off valve) shouldn't be ran to your actuator. It should go to a vacuum source on your intake manifold. Second, your actuator line should route to the compressor housing fitting or if you have one installed, a boost controller. The fact that the pressure is the pipes is not releasing, it backs up to the turbo creating compressor surge.