www.supra.co.nz
no its not

type 2 is a complete bumper

1.jpg

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
oh was thinking of their lip which is actually a type 1. and they dont make that bumper. Why not buy one and just cut the nose off?

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
Enraged said:
well good luck, we cant seem to get 15 people for a godfather overfender GB...

thats cuz more than 50% of the members are using most of their money on rebuilding or maintaining their engine and of that 50%+ are the ones with extra money to actually spend on other accessories for thier car.
this goes for any body kit.

Most bodykits i see, are really ricey IMO.
i wanna find a kit thats not over the top, just something that looks like it would of looked like if there was a body kit option when it rolled out of the factory.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
oscolivar1 said:
thats cuz more than 50% of the members are using most of their money on rebuilding or maintaining their engine and of that 50%+ are the ones with extra money to actually spend on other accessories for thier car.
this goes for any body kit.

Most bodykits i see, are really ricey IMO.
i wanna find a kit thats not over the top, just something that looks like it would of looked like if there was a body kit option when it rolled out of the factory.

my comment was more directed to the fact that not all of the 10 people that said they would definetly buy the overfenders have paid their deposit, and none of the other 8 interested have....

as for looks of the overfenders, thats up to the individual. im getting them so i can run wider wheels/tires.

jdmk3_87t

Take it!
Apr 29, 2005
SoCaL
There's Bomex 2-hole lips for the pre89 now. Check out the approved groupbuy section for SupraNick's thread. I believe his buddy Brian at CarFashion is behind the madness.