Powercruise video on my Supra

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
There was a standing 100mph speed limit, but they didn't use guns and TBH they didn't much care. Max speed I did was 150 down the front straight. Funny thing was that was with the open downpipe and on wastegate boost, making as much noise as possible :p!

toyotanos

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
I'm OK with it, there were some young kids driving who def should not be going above 100. (any driver with a license was OK to drive, might have been 18+, not sure)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Steve, why is your dyno numbers so low @ 26psi with e85? I'm not knocking it, I would just think you'd make more power. My 1.5 makes 635rwhp @ 24psi on 93 octane and meth. I thought the e85 would produce a lot more power than that. Are you running a conservative timing map? Just curious. I'm using the 6765 billet turbo also.

toyotanos

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Jay- Yep, you're right the only thing I've been adjusting is the fuel map, I'm not confident enough in my tuning ability to start messing with timing. I'll have it done professionally sometime next year after I get the new parts installed. 3" IC piping, bigger IC, true 3" exhaust, and likely a different intake manifold.

TH- he jumped out on me but I held him there at a car. When we went to the dragstrip after that, I missed 3rd and that was it.

Last edited:

toyotanos

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
AEM is my ecu of choice. I'm set up for sequential injection, and DIS ignition with IS300 coils.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Just curious. If it was with a Stinger, I was wanting to look at your timing maps and compare them to mine.

toyotanos

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Finally got off my duff and finished adding stuff into the movie- just a hair over twice the runtime :D