Post your Unique/Cool Supra PIX

S

Sexxxy_Beast

OK, last time i tried this the forum got closed because a moderator thought i had some beef with "lamborossa", "lamrossa", whatever it is. That is obviously not the case, and i have helped the guy out on his previous topics (which the moderator did not post). I have commented positivly on the other 2 supra forums the guy is on. I even asked people to stop making fun of his car (i deleted the post after he called me out).

Thats why i must ask everyone who posts on this topic to only post pictures and/or maybe a discription about the picture they posted. Please do not comment on other peoples pictures, and definatly NO FOUL LANGUAGE, OR ANYTHING HATEFUL.

Here are some of the cool pix i collected...
http://www.supramania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=572 (suprarossa)
http://www.supramania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=573 (lambo door supra)
http://www.supramania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=574 (supra with celica headlights)
http://www.supramania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=575
(Supra with trimmed rear bumper)
http://www.supramania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=581 (my blue supra)
http://www.supramania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=582 (what i want to do to my car)
http://www.supramania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=579 (lambo door mechanism i designed for my car, .zip file)

*note the lambo door mechanism movie i made was posted in another forum made by lamborossa when he asked how to create a door mechanism for his car.

S

Sexxxy_Beast

GrimJack said:
Moved to correct forum.
Oh i didnt know that one existed, You should make a forum that shows gallery photos of supras.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Sexxxy_Beast said:
OK, last time i tried this the forum got closed because a moderator thought i had some beef with "lamborossa", "lamrossa", whatever it is. That is obviously not the case, and i have helped the guy out on his previous topics (which the moderator did not post)…
If you want to start another thread, don't bring up the past trying to slander me in the process. I will reply. I won't take it without saying something.
Sexxxy_Beast said:
Ive seen you on like 6 forums, i think you even posted in a ferrari forum (before they got on your ass because your car wasnt a ferrari). Every forum i saw you post on you got ragged on for your car. BTW i wasnt dissin your car up there, i said "it puts even lamborossas car to shame". The suprarossa in that pic is the shit, You gotta admit that "suprarossa" is a bit nicer, especially how the side tessarossa grill flows into the fender.
Is that your idea of helping someone? Reminding them that they got ragged on? Then telling his that you & your are superior? How did you help him? In your first 8 posts, you went to 3 of LamaRossa’s threads & gave your unwanted opinions & told him that he should do things different that he wanted to. Then you & him argued on the thread you started…or do you consider that polite conversation when he told you, “who the fuck are you talking shit & get some more post in then talk shit” Sounds to me that he does not want what you call “help”.

If you are on so many forums you would know that it was the THREAD that got closed, not the “forum” from your first sentence.

PM to me:
Sexxxy_Beast said:
if you wanna brawl thats fine with me, you say you dont want the flaming but you flame on me. You need to visit more supra forums, im in almost all of them. im very popular on i-supra.

You get on my ass for lamborossa, everybody makes fun of this guy, way more then me, i got like 3 posts. FUnny how you dont post the helping advice i gave him, only the bad shit.
"Brawl"? heh You just admitted that you are making fun of him right there again.
Sexxxy_Beast said:
…everybody makes fun of this guy, way more then me …
Calling someone by another name on purpose IS rude if you don’t know them. Seems to me you misspell it on purpose for that effect, for mockery. You did admit already that you do make fun of him. You have been doing it the whole time you have been here on purpose.
If you respect people you’ll get respect.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
you should have just posted the links......

oh, and i vote that we find, and cut the balls off of the guy who put those celica head lights in there.

why stop at his balls however? lets kidnap his family as well.....then we tie him to a tree and force his family to throw severed pig parts at him then while he is all smeared with pig guts we let loose a bear or a ....

well maybe thats going a little TOO far.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Sexxxy_Beast, don't fight with Tony, he's a moderator and he's just doing his job. I haven't heard any complaints about what he does, as a matter of fact he seems to be more reasonable than most.

S

Sexxxy_Beast

lagged said:
you should have just posted the links......

oh, and i vote that we find, and cut the balls off of the guy who put those celica head lights in there.

why stop at his balls however? lets kidnap his family as well.....then we tie him to a tree and force his family to throw severed pig parts at him then while he is all smeared with pig guts we let loose a bear or a ....

well maybe thats going a little TOO far.

Wow thats disturbing, i personally dont like the celica lights on the supra, makes it look like an insect, but is torture really the answer? Im posting the picture of the back of the car, i hope you "like" it.

Grimjack, please get tony off my back.

Tony you gotta start shit with me here? Why are you posting this shit here, it has nothing do to with unique supras!!!!!!!!! Next time you got something to say to me, please pm me.

Anyway this forum is gettin hella off topic, This forum is about people posting pictures. Please just post pictures of modified supras only.

Attachments

• 76_1_b.jpg
    76_1_b.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Loki said:
That's Pioneers car, well with the trim photoshoped off and those are his old wheels. At least I'm pretty sure it is, I remember him posting that pic.

well whos car is it sexxy beast or pioneer?
and sexxy if thats not your supra do you even own one?
no offence in the wording of these questions just curious.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Sexxxy_Beast said:
...Grimjack, please get tony off my back.

Tony you gotta start shit with me here? Why are you posting this shit here, it has nothing do to with unique supras!!!!!!!!! Next time you got something to say to me, please pm me..
You don't have to ask GrimJack, all you have to do is not bring me up & I AM GONE...as long as you behave. That is the ONLY reason why I appeared here or the others.
It is not my style to keep at it with people at all.
I say what I think needs saying & move on.
I have no ill will towards you--I really don't. Let things go & I will prove it.
I always find it best to avoid those that you may not get along with.
Maybe you can do the same with me, unless necessary.
I hope this ends our discussions. I have spent enough time yesterday.
So long.

Since I am on this thread, this is the only mod I had, but I am doing a complete 89+ exerior conversion so I won't have the high Lambo inspired wing anymore.
sm_photo_missing.jpg
p22398_1.jpg

EDIT: to Post MY Unique/Cool Supra PIX