Post your Pre-89 bumper thread

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
p933972_1.jpg

i like how my friend has holes instead, i like the look better.
(pre 89 or not)

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
honestabe;933892 said:
I never really liked the true Turbo-A duct bumpers. Too raw. Looks like it was an after thought. My goal was to make the duct look like it came as part of the bumper from the factory. But as with the flush mount headlights that I will be installing hopefully before too long, it's all a matter of personal taste. I don't build my Supra for other people, I build it for me and me alone. Granted I do take others $0.02, but ultimately I make the decision as to what I do to my Supra.

Adam

I think the bumper looks great! Flush mount headlights, on the other hand, I have yet to see any that I like. I look forward to seeing yours, though!

Collin

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Mine as you can see the faded header panel is more visable in the light and the fading of the front bumper. Im going to get that resprayed or just repaint the whole car if the price is too much.

p936043_1.jpg

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
JDMMA70;936043 said:
Mine as you can see the faded header panel is more visable in the light and the fading of the front bumper. Im going to get that resprayed or just repaint the whole car if the price is too much.

Two-tone FTW.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
pnoixballa;936649 said:
kinda new here. just wondering what you did to shave the license plate?

Are you talking about people with bumpers like mine or the green Supra? If so, we cut out the area that used to be for the liscense plate and installed a duct. The only other way is to buy an aftermarket bumper that doesn't have a place for a liscense plate.

Adam

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
SupraOfDoom;936531 said:
I want to see some more pictures of Kamanari pre-89 fronts. Any have any besides the one posted here and on their site?

+1!

SupraOfDoom;936797 said:
or just fill it.

Dan McBoost filled his, and his car fits in this thread nicely so here we are:
suprafront.jpg

thats what I'm doing and wow that car is sexy:squirt-mo