Post your Pre-89 bumper thread

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
Jenya;990834 said:
Though I should include a recent pic of mine.

DSC_4920.jpg

OMG.. more please, please.

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
CryoSlash;991211 said:
that lip isn't so bad is it?

talkin about my carfasion one? it could be better i guess, its not really show quality... i like the bomex and they are the only company that made em for pre 89. didn't u say u ordered one too?

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Jenya;990834 said:
Though I should include a recent pic of mine.

DSC_4920.jpg

:eek2:O MY GOD I'M IN AW I have never been in love with somthing so simple but yet so beautiful.WOW man nice car and please more pics.Thats a great pic you took there

edit:what rims are tho?

oo and is that midnight blue? if it is I'm going to shoot turbofreak in the face even tho he has a nice white supra

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
viper92086;991376 said:
talkin about my carfasion one? it could be better i guess, its not really show quality... i like the bomex and they are the only company that made em for pre 89. didn't u say u ordered one too?

No, i was going to but then your experience was a buzz kill to say the least. I love the 2 hole too...

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
MK3.0dudeman;991386 said:
:eek2:O MY GOD I'M IN AW I have never been in love with somthing so simple but yet so beautiful.WOW man nice car and please more pics.Thats a great pic you took there

edit:what rims are tho?

oo and is that midnight blue? if it is I'm going to shoot turbofreak in the face even tho he has a nice white supra

Those look alot like those WORK (equips IIRC) wheels that ppl used to have back in the day.. I could be wrong though. If I'm right, a set in red sure is rare.

Jenya

SupraBoii
Feb 8, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Hhaha thanks guys, I will post more pics once I go out for another shoot for sure. The rims are actually RAYS the model is unknown, I stumbled on them by accident and literally lucked out on the fitment. BorHor helped me size them up before I bought them locally here in Edmonton and I was suprised how good the fit is. The paint on my car is OEM Midnight blue, I repainted it during the rebuild with the matched paint. Maybe within the next year it will be 2JZ.

The electric blue supra is really hot too, nice job.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Well since some of us are taking 89+ bumpers and turning them into our bumpers it looks like were causeing a zenki revolution!!!!!!!Lets make everybody convert!

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
Orion ZyGarian;996882 said:
Even then, the pre89 with the longer turn signals fit the car better

yep, case in point.. the flares at the bottom of the bumper do look a little strange from certain angles but its worth it for the fogs, and the rest IMO.

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
MK3.0dudeman;995321 said:
yo s0ulstar finsh that bumper!!! it's looking good so far

nice lip.thats the shine auto one right

na i got it elswhere...bad idea it took me 4 hours to fix everything...lots of holes and cracks and general crappiness....ive heard shine is better...i should have listened.oh and its painted black now

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
tbcmorris;997062 said:
na i got it elswhere...bad idea it took me 4 hours to fix everything...lots of holes and cracks and general crappiness....ive heard shine is better...i should have listened.oh and its painted black now

you want to sell me that one so you could get a shine??