Post your Pre-89 bumper thread

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Canuckrz;1260792 said:
Damn, that regulus front end is wild. Here's the question, are they a body kit company or an aero type company.

...what?
laugh.gif

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Canuck, Regulus doesn't make kits anymore. Finding original pieces is extremely hard, and insanely expensive if you can find them. On that note, if anyone has a Regulus front and/or rear bumper, please get it to Shine :naughty:

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Moy;1260997 said:
Canuck, Regulus doesn't make kits anymore. Finding original pieces is extremely hard, and insanely expensive if you can find them. On that note, if anyone has a Regulus front and/or rear bumper, please get it to Shine :naughty:
Oh I'd never buy the real deal they're ridiculously overpriced just for a stupid name tag :nono:. And yes if someone can get a kit to shine, or knows someone who makes reproductions of them please speak up :1zhelp:

Steely

Oct 22, 2008
Rhode Island
... don't crash? oh and reinforce it with thick welded in plates.. i'm sure you can make it almost if not as strong as stock

plus i like how i'm going to mount the p/s cooler and oil cooler in the fog lights

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Steely;1265661 said:
... don't crash? oh and reinforce it with thick welded in plates.. i'm sure you can make it almost if not as strong as stock

plus i like how i'm going to mount the p/s cooler and oil cooler in the fog lights

Its not nessessarily completely strength its how it acts upon impact.