Post your Pre-89 bumper thread

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
MK3.0dude, OneJArpus

Do you guys have some kind of thing going on here that I don't know about hahaha, with the HARDTOP (FTMFW) and targa sigs? If so, MK3.0dude, I'm on your side man hahah. Nothing against you OneJArp.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Supra28;1206417 said:
MK3.0dude, OneJArpus

Do you guys have some kind of thing going on here that I don't know about hahaha, with the HARDTOP (FTMFW) and targa sigs? If so, MK3.0dude, I'm on your side man hahah. Nothing against you OneJArp.

nah OneJArp is just a copy cat ass hold who thinks he's cool.LOL but anyone is welcome to take the hard topper sign from me.I got it from supra central page.It's a decal but with a MKIV.I think I might get some decals made soon so I'll make a whole bunch to sell.

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
RazoE;1206535 said:
Hardtop just means your car's lacking options, and it sucks..:D

Is your seat wet? Mine probably is...

But that doesn't matter cause it's not getting driven. It's actually lucky to even have seats in it right now. :D Oh well, it's getting paint soon and new targa seals and then this whole thing will be history.

Collin

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Not sure I haven't driven my white one for two weeks. It has a small leak on the passenger side near the mirror. The blue one has a tiny leak near the rear, but its a price I am more than willing to pay on both for open top motoring..

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
RazoE;1206919 said:
Not sure I haven't driven my white one for two weeks. It has a small leak on the passenger side near the mirror. The blue one has a tiny leak near the rear, but its a price I am more than willing to pay on both for open top motoring..

you should spend the money on welding the roof shut.:biglaugh: LOL

last time I checked tho this was a bumper thread so if you want to start a war put it in your sig or take your fight some were esle.Don't worry I'll fallow to saport the hard tops

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
p1212208_1.jpg

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Here's mine, wish I had a larger res version.
2ykns0m.jpg

Trust me you do not want to see it from the side. Those pre 89 moldings did quite a number because the previous owner drove it in the winter and didn't wash it so two tons of salt got under the moldings and it was a disaster :nono:

The front looks great though :biglaugh:

Last edited: