Post your IC piping!!!

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
IJ. said:
Zavs: Same IC here you can mod the Bumper and support to flow more air and still keep it looking stock ;)

thank ian, im saving those pics, id have to get another bumper support cuz mine was already cut from a while back, but i like that idea. i know that if i do it tho, it wont turn out nearly as pretty tho

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
heres how old car was setup.

p782960_1.jpg

p782960_2.jpg

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
pretty nice ij

I angled my intercooler like the stock, cut off the rear lip and place it so the 60% of the core is in direct airflow.. w/ the under tray on it will force the air up to the top portion of the core... seemed to work fine, no hard numbers though..

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
kikwear002 said:
Yea I have the same problem but since my car was for track only i got stupid and did this.
looks like shit but gave me the air I needed
p783632_1.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: holy crap dude. It only took me like an hour to remove, measure, cut, and reinstall my front bumper.

frontendtowtruck.jpg

Last edited:

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
Here's how i've got mine setup.. its out the welder's right now, should get it back this week.
routed+piping+_5_.JPG

routed+piping+_3_.JPG

routed+piping+_6_.JPG

(^^ don'tmind the cut out hole, its fixed up.)
filterpipe+_12_.JPG

more pix: http://tim.thedugans.net/gallery/v/auto/supra/intake/

basically i tried to do the whole system using as little couplers as possible, while retaining the stock Aux fans and front battery. Unfortunetly, there has to be one coupler :( :(. Down the road if i get a new radiator i'll be able to eliminate it but for now, this is how it is. Can't wait to get it back :)

Rich

tunin' tha beast
Jun 2, 2007
the netherlands
Ds650rida said:
woow i really like that off white with the chrome. i hope you dont mind me taking your idea one day when i have enough money to get shit chromed.
No problem ;-) actually it is a beige color, but looks kind of white in the pic. I don't have these colors anymore btw, look at my avatar, that's what it is now.

Bigzavs said:
that looks great rich, is that chrome or just polished on the valve covers?
Thanx! :)
Valve covers are chromed, the rest is polished.

bluemkiii

redmkiii's little brother
Jul 25, 2007
phoenix, AZ
speed dodici said:
Here's how i've got mine setup.. its out the welder's right now, should get it back this week.
routed+piping+_5_.JPG

routed+piping+_3_.JPG

routed+piping+_6_.JPG

(^^ don'tmind the cut out hole, its fixed up.)
filterpipe+_12_.JPG

more pix: http://tim.thedugans.net/gallery/v/auto/supra/intake/

basically i tried to do the whole system using as little couplers as possible, while retaining the stock Aux fans and front battery. Unfortunetly, there has to be one coupler :( :(. Down the road if i get a new radiator i'll be able to eliminate it but for now, this is how it is. Can't wait to get it back :)

Nice! How big is your intercooler piping?

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
hey speed dodici, how did you vee mount your intercooler? i want to do that for fine so non of the intercooler gets blocked off by my bumper support. what kinda intercooler supports did you use?

Rich

tunin' tha beast
Jun 2, 2007
the netherlands
86_sports_1jz said:
hey speed dodici, how did you vee mount your intercooler? i want to do that for fine so non of the intercooler gets blocked off by my bumper support. what kinda intercooler supports did you use?

That's not V-mount, it's just slightly tilted.
This is V-mount:
p786830_1.jpg

p786830_2.jpg

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
Right, its not a V-mount, its just angled back to allow more surface area to be exposed without comprising ground clearance car is low enough already) or cutting the bumper support. I custom made the brackets, there's pictures of them on the website i posted.